Tuesday, February 24, 2009

On Being 20 Weeks Pregnant

Here are some updates on Baby Jr. & me! ;)

(Photo Source: prettymom.info)

Week 20 With Baby Jr.
  • I've started to feel Baby Jr.'s moves, here and there! It's not so ticklish but everytime he/she moves, it'll definitely put a smile on my face! ;)
  • I still have sleeping issue!! Ever since I'm pregnant, I find it hard to sleep soundly throughout the night. I will either wake up once, twice and sometimes every hour just to find the perfect position to sleep! Ohh it's quite tiring though! Restless, I shall say! :( But it's all for the baby... So I'm okay! :)
  • I have less trips to the toilet now. Baby Jr.'s is getting bigger so he/she knows how & when is the right time to pee/poop! Hehehe. I guess so... :P
  • I still have no appetite for any Nasi Goreng... Be it with lauk or just a plain Nasi Goreng. I don't know why. Rasa muak and tekak rasa oily² jer kalau makan tu. Huhuhu.
  • And due to tak lalu makan Nasi yang bergoreng, so I now have problems with dinner meals! :( Tatau dah nak makan apa especially when I'm working. You know laa... I kan kerja petang till tengah malam, so susah sangat nak cari food yang sedap, simple and berkhasiat!! :(
  • As I turned 20 Weeks Pregnant today, I miss my Husband even moreee... Nobody to celebrate the turning-Week-point with! Iskk.. :~(
  • Went for Baby Jr.'s 2nd scan at KKSK yesterday evening which led me to take a full-day MC on the same day! As expected, the scan was very blur eventhough I drank lots of water before that... And as usual, the Doctor didn't explain much about Baby Jr.'s condition, etc. I had to ask her instead! Alhamdulillah... Baby Jr.'s is doing fine inside my womb & Doctor cakap dia sihat! Syukur... As per the printed scan picture plak, I malas nak post up kat sini sebab memang sangat blur tak nampak apa² pun!! Frust okehh.. Tapi takpeee! Next week I have my monthly check-up at KKSK and the following week (the most awaited week of all), I have another monthly check-up at An-Nur!! And THAT check-up yang paling ditunggu-tunggu! Hihihi... ;)
  • Oh yeah. Again, as per the scanned picture of Baby Jr. yesterday... He/She is growing just according to the Weeks I'm in! Siap awal lagi... Alhamdulillah!! Ohh.. Yesterday was supposed to mark the 19 Weeks 6 Days for Baby Jr., but based on the scan... He/She is 20 Weeks 3 Days! So the EDD is now 11th July 2009!! (the same due date that the Doctor at KKSK calculated before...) Biar besar sket dari due date daripada terkecik... And asalkan sihat... Ye tak?? :)
  • Me & Hubby (ohh I miss him soo much while writing this!) dah survey² stuffs for Baby Jr. but since it's not 100% confirm yet what gender Baby Jr. is, so we didn't buy anything yet! We kind of decided agreed to start buying Baby Jr.'s stuffs by the end of March! Why?? Because by the last week of March, I'll be in my 25th Week of Pregnancy! So "25 Weeks" is equivalence to 6 Months Pregnant! Just 2 more weeks before I reach 27 Weeks which is in the range of 7 Months (27-30 Weeks)!! In other words, just 2 weeks before I enter the 3rd-TRIMESTER!! Woww... Cepat kan masa berlalu? Hehehe. And tak sabar sangat² tunggu end of March nih sebab time tu dah akhir² 6 Bulan mengandung... Chewahh! Anddd dah boley start shopping Baby Jr.'s stuffs!! Yayy... :P :D
  • Ohhh. I forgot to tell you! The OB at KKSK yesterday did try to check on Baby Jr.'s gender eventhough the scan was VERY blur... She predicted that Baby Jr. is a toootttt!! The same guess as the 1st prediction by Dr. Kham from An-Nur! I'm not being biased or what (just because I like Dr. Kham), but Dr. Kham's forecast is more convincing that the OB at KKSK. I don't know why! Maybe because the OB yesterday was quite uncertain of the gender... Ya lorr! The scan was veryyy blur what! Of course susah nak nampak kan! Huhuhu. Anyhow, I'm still happy with the guess! Haha. Ntah hape² me nih... Kejap tak suka, kejap suka... :P I'm happy because the OB yesterday gave the same guess as Dr. Kham! Eventhough the scan was blur... And I didn't even say a word about Dr. Kham's prediction! Happy sunnguhhh walaupun belum 100% confirm! Hihihi... :P :D

Off-Topic Updates : My Everyday Life
  • Yesterday at KKSK, I was accompanied by my lovely Papa! (First time gi KKSK without Hubby! :(...) You know, my family's sort-of favourite color is RED (that explains why my Wedding was in Red&White) so yesterday, me & Papa was wearing RED shirts and that kind of drew the attention to us! NO, not because we wore RED... But because we went there together, just me & my Papa, and I think people thought that I married a not so old but handsome an old man, or my Papa married a young *ahem* lady (moi!)... Hahahaha! Teruk betul... At times, I had to keep making short and loud conversation with Papa, and mentioning Mama's name, this and that so that they WON'T think that we're a couple! Hahaha.. Klakar betul! :P
  • Ohh didn't I tell you yet? I'm staying with my parents at Shah Alam now while Husband is away in the country of rising sun! So Papa will be the one sending me off to work and he will fetch me up later at night, accompanied by Mama & my little Brother, Amir! Tengah² malam okehh... My Hubby, my parents, and my parents-in-law are quite worried IF I WERE TO STAY ALONE... Sebab tu I decided to stay at my parents' house sebab takot & tak pernah biasa dok sorang² kat umah sendiri (mine & Hubby's) without Hubby around! Huhuhu.

Till then, I will try to update from time to time on my progress!

Toodlesss ALL! :)

4 comments:

Lina said...

hey anita,
u're in shah alam ke? larrr, y didn't u say so.. we cud have meet up otherwise.. =) anyway, glad to know that baby jr. is healthy.. yup, b4 u know it, u'll be 9 months preggie like me! time flies, so enjoy it! about the sleeping issues, i experienced that also.. lg severe, smpai 2 weeks without sleep! too stressed up with work and i kena anxiety attacks.. xtau la worry ape! this sat nak check up at annur again.. silap2 dah kena warded! haha.. take care ya! - Lina

Mrs. Amie said...

Knit...

Nak tido susah kan sekarang? bangun banyak2 kali... pastu bila dah baring, nak bangun balik, sakit belakang nie Tuhan je yg tahu... huhuhu.. cabaran....esok I nak gi check up... hope dah boleh tahu my baby gender...

nurulzia said...

bestnye knits..hari ni ur habby balik kan?bole lepaskan rindu tu yek..hehehe

mslvoe said...

im sure now u r hepi since hubby dh balik.

babe, maybe u missed out my entry.. yes. im nadia's sister

salam pkenalan dear.