Monday, March 30, 2009

Bumps & Mums Weekend...

*
*
*
*
*
...and lots and lots more!! :D

Heyyy Moms-to-be out there!!

Husband & I went to Bangsar Village II last week and found out an interesting event & happening that I think you might be interested to know! Hehehe.

Check this out!!

And for the Event Schedule... Check this!

Date
4 - 5 April 2009

Venue
Event Hall, Level 3, Bangsar Village II

Time
I think it's from 10:00 onwards... :)

*
*
*
Interesting, isn't it?? ;D

But.....

For me, not sure whether I can go or not because most probably Husband needs to work on this coming Saturday!! Boohooo... Anyone can tag bring me along?? :P ;)

Ohh nevermind...

I'll try to drag Hubby once he's back from work Sabtu nih! Hopefully sempat lah kan... Hehehe! ;D

Oh yeah!

Another information before I forget...

Check this out!! :D

Mom's Care SALE!!! From 19 - 31 March 2009...

Ohh! Just click on the image for more details of the SALE! :)

It might be too late to go, but why not kan? Kalau sempat, sila lah pergi usha² okeh... Tak rugi pun... Hihihi! :P

Okay lah...

Till next post!

Like I said, there's moreee to come!! *wink*

Take care, Everyone!! :)

P.S. I'll be on leave again tomorrow for 1 day! As usual, it's my Monthly Pregnancy Check-Up day at KKSK!! Err... I'm going to have my 1st jab tomorrow... Arghhh! Hate it!! Wish me luck... And hope I won't freak out! Huhuhu... Glad that my Husband will be there with me! :)

5 comments:

.a.s.y.i.k.i.n. said...

gudluck on the jab mummy nita!!...=) go mummy go!!..chaiyok2!

Mrs. Amie said...

cool info...

gluck babe!

nurulzia said...

knits,sy pi mom's care tu..xbyk pun yg sale..xde pun yg 70% tu...huhuhuhu

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

Kin: thanks!! nnt me update pasal tu.. ;)

Amie: hehehe! thx babe.. nnt u gi ke 4th April tu?

Yat: Yat, kt shop Mom's Care mmg SALE biasa² jer.. But yg tu ONCE A YEAR SALE kat Ampang Point (GF), bukan kat kedai Mom's Care biasa.. I went!! Nanti sy cite... :D

Faryza said...

Nit, esok dekat TTDI Primanora medical center pun ada seminar..tetang kelahiran baby cam tu..dari kul 10pg-6ptg.Klu u ada beli PaMa..ada dalam tu..