I'm back!! Hihihi... ;)
Well well well...
How was your Earth Hour night?
Did you have fun in the gelap?
Did you do anything interesting?
Did you go somewhere nice?
Most importantly...
Did you VOTE EARTH??
Heh.
As you probably know, YESSS... Husband & I did VOTE for EARTH!! :)
What did we do that night!?
Hmmmm...
Actually, we spent the day at home until late afternoon and before we went out petang tu, Husband rescheduled the 'timer' again for both our floor lamps in the Living Hall (so that it will remain shut-off from 20:30 till 21:30), we shut-off all the lights (we pasang none by the way since it's still siang) and all the fans, TV, Astro, the laptop, etc... Then off we went to our usual weekends jalan-jalan cari penat place... At The Curve!!! :D
Hmmm. Nothing much we did there! Macam bosan plak kan? Memang pun!! :P
Tak semua kedai tutup lampu pun tau... Yang tutup kat The Curve tu pun, just certain shops and kat The Street pun, they just shut-off the liplap-liplap lampu tu jer! Ahhh... Boring I tell you!! Huhuhu...
Nevertheless, Husband & I did walk around outside of The Curve and berjalan-jalan kat tepi² jalan (okayyy that rhymes! :P) in between The Curve & IKEA tu...
And ohh!
Then barulah there's something to look at!!
Yeap! As advertised by MIX FM many² times on the radio, IKEA does support the Earth Hour thingy too! And they did switched off the IKEA's Cafeteria lights, and all the lights kat tepi² bangunan IKEA tu! That includes all the Shops' Signs displayed at the IKEA's building wall (e.g: the big I.K.E.A sign, etc)... :)
Ohh and sadly, the Courts Mammoth (betul ke spelling eh?) just opposite of IKEA langsung tak support Earth Hour! Terang berderang (ke "terang benderang"?? :P) jer lampu bangunan dia!! Hampehh...
Hmmm.
So I guess, okay lah tu apa yang IKEA buat daripada takde langsung kan... Hehe!
Well, here is one of the pictures that my Husband took using his lovely 450D (hadiah hantaran kesayangannya! Hihihi!) on the Earth Hour night! ;)
Picture copied from my Husband's Facebook! ;D
Satu jer dulu picture yang dah diedit. Yang lainnya sume blom edit! So since his Alrighty!
More stories coming up!! ;D
P.S. I'll update the Earth Hour pictures from time to time okeh! But it depends on my Husband laa... Kalau dia tak edit, so takde laa new pictures! Kindly take note... :P





1 comment:
good job bebeh!
i did toooooooo...but instead...i dok umah sensorang dediam dlm gelap...hehehehhe...
Post a Comment