Friday, March 20, 2009

Gifts For Daddy's Boy

*wink*

I've been wanting to post this since biler ntah tapi selalu lupa tak sempat! :P

So here goes!

*
*
*

We received some advanced Baby Gifts from Hubby's colleague and staffs during our Wedding on last August 2008.. Those Wedding Gifts were part of our Wedding presents but now it seems like they're not really ours but Baby Jr.'s... Hehehe.

Ohh!

I was quite surprised too and maluuu dan segannn sangat bila bukak those presents depan my In Laws! You know, I'm sure you've had those sessions moments on your Wedding Day (usually after the reception - at night, if you had it at your house laa..) where all the family members would gather up in the hall and you & your Husband would open up the Wedding presents one by one in front of them!! Hihihi.. Time tu plak bukak hadiah kat umah In Laws... Your newly-connected Family... Sure lah maluuu kan tup² bukak hadiah dapat barang² Baby... Woops! Malu jap Pengantin Baru time tu... Hohoho! ;D

So these were what we got that day... :)

Baby Stuffs from Anakku... :) From L-R: Baby/Diaper Bag (behind), Baby Blanket with Hood, Baby Gift Set (inclusive of a Baby Jacket with Hood, Pants, Mittens, Booties, and a Cute Teddy Bear)

Ohh!

We even got a book from one of Hubby's friend. Tapi me lupa nak snap the picture of that book. Oh and it's actually a Pregnancy Book! Hihihi... So nice of them to give us the "advanced" Wedding-cum-Baby Gifts!! We really appreciate the thoughts... ;D

Ohh ya!

Another cute gifts from a dear Bestfriend of mine... Ezrin! ;)

This HOT Mommy (whom just gave birth to her 2nd child on 22-2-2009) & her family went for their yearly trip/holiday abroad end of last year and before flying off, she asked me on what I want from the trip. Heh. Me being me, segan laa pulak kan nak mintak apa... I just said that "anything will do, Ejin!".. Because at that time pun I'm in my early stage of Pregnancy so macam tatau nak beli apa for Baby Jr... Hehehe!

Ohh! Tapi I still tak lupa laa nak pesan FMs kat dia... Hohohoho! Addicted sungguh kan? :P

So when she came back home in early January 2009 (lama sehh dia cuti-cuti in Europe!), she texted me and said "Anit, I'm back! So anytime you're free do inform me so that I can give you your stuffs!"... Something like that laa dia tulis. Hihihi! Excited plak I bila dapat her text message tu! ;D

So yeap... After weeks (tak ingat laa plak how long kan), me & Hubby went to their house in Damansara Heights and claimed the so-called gifts! Hehehe. Ehhh! Bukan sebab tu jer kitorg gi umah dia tau... Jangan salah paham lak! Kitorang saje nak kenal² her house sebab senang sket if later I nak gi jumpa dia and lepak²! Besides, lama sangattt dah I plan nak cari and gi umah dia tapi asyik postponed! Huhuhu. Ohh and we went to her house the week after her son, Zaryl''s Birthday Party!! Nanti laa bila I free, I upload pictures from Zaryl's 2nd Birthday Party yerrr... Hehe!

So what did she gave us then?? Mau tau???

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Taaddaaaa!!!

From Ejin... :)

A Blanket/Towel with Hood from Debenhams! :)

First Favourites - 3 long-sleeved Bodysuits from Baby Gap! ;)

This is how the Bodysuit looks-like! All 3 in the package are the same design & size! Simple and cute kan?! This is for newborn from 3-6 Months... (but it's quite small I think so hopefully newborn 0 Month pun boley pakai!) :)

Hehehehe.

Thank you sooo much, Ejin for the lovely souvenirs gifts! You know what, every since we're friends... You never failed to forget and buy me any souvenirs when you travel especially abroad! Ohh so many fond memories of us during the high school days... You're in NZ, I'm in Malaysia... Every 3 months you will have your short/long visits to Malaysia and we'll spend the weekends at your house - playing in your room, had sleepovers, main dalam pool... Ohh so many memories! And it's not just once, but ALMOST everytime when you're back during your summer or whatever holidays you got there!! Hihihi... Nanti laa bila² I create 1 special entry about you!! *wink* ;D

Ohh yeah! Ezrin (or Ejin, her short nick) also gave me some cute FMs. I've already showed you guys the FMs in the previous entry... :)

Okay lahh... More to come actually!!

Stay tuneddd... *wink*

HAPPY WEEKENDS, everyone!! :)

P.S. I just realize that the 3 most usable favourite words in most of my entries in this Blog are... Taaddaaaa, Ohh & Hmmm! Hohoho... Tak sangka plak dok banyak ulang words tu kan?? Harap tak bosan laa ngan saya yerr! :P :)

9 comments:

Mrs. Amie said...

hadiah in advance nie mmg best jek!

Ummi to Hamzah said...

its sooo sweet!

Tumpang happy with the presents you got from friends for the baby :)

Anonymous said...

an entry bout n.i.e.s.a.h perhaps?? :)

nurulzia said...

cutenye knits...

Misbehave said...

comelnye towel hooded tu..sukerrrrrrrrr!

sabrina.h said...

haha cute sgt,hadiah kawen dpt baby stuff ;) nie yg buat x sabar nk bl baby stuff nie...

ARIBA said...

cute...;-)

[ Hanie ] said...

alalala comel nyer...iskkk

jetsetter said...

ohh please...so cute!
hey buat wish list yah!