Tuesday, March 24, 2009

6 Months & counting...

Hey, people!!

*
*
*
*
*

Look! The Development Ticker shows that Baby Jr. is finally starting to put on his Baby fat! Awww... So cute!! Gewamm tau kalau chubby² nih... So meaning, I'm going to gain lots and lots of weights laa from now on kan? Hihihi... All for Baby Jr. darling!! ;D

It's Tuesday, again.. The day Baby Jr. & me turned another week pregnant! So we're 24 Weeks today!! Alhamdulillah... :)

Ohh.

Do you guys still remember this previous entry? I wrote it when I was 16 Weeks Pregnant, so it has been 8 solid Weeks since then! How time flies, eh? Tup tup... Tiba² I dah in the middle of my 6 Months Pregnancy milestone... Lagi 2 weeks then I'll be entering the 3rd phase stage of Pregnancy... the THIRD TRIMESTER!! Oh wow... :)

Takotnyaa kalau fikir pasal nak masuk 3rd-Tri nih... Bersediakah?? Ready kah physically and mentally?? Huish... So many questions to answer think about!

Hmmm.

At the moment, what I can say is...

I'm enjoying my Pregnancy to bits!! :)

I love my chubby cheeks, my blossoming assets *ahem*, my cute baby bump belly, my dearest Husband's full attention and love, my Parents' and In Laws' attentions, etc etc...

Ohh! The attention I get from my dearest Husband is the most membahagiakan... He treats me ohh-sangat-heavenly!!! Tak perlulah nak cerita satu² apa dia buat kan... (kang nanti ada yang muntah colorful kang! :P) And I'm veryyy sure your Husbands pun layan you best² camtu! Be it whether you're Pregnant or not... Kan kan? ;)

Well, back to the previous entry...

I'm currently in the middle of the 6 Months Pregnancy, and there are 2 weeks more before I turned in the range of 7 Months! 7 Months (Week 27 to Week 30) means, again, the beginning of the THIRD TRIMESTER!! :)

Hohoho... Tak sabar & tak sangka secepat ni kan?! Rasa cam baruuu je kawen! :P :P

Hmmm.

This month... March, that is - I've seen a lot of Moms-to-be whom are officially a Mother now!! Yesss... I'm sooo happy for them!!

Oh ya... Some links in the Moms-to-be Club on the right-side of this Blog I've already edited and added them to the next category which is the Mommy & Kid(s) Club! Hehehe... Seronoknyeee!! :)

So let me just have a little recap review of the Newborns in March 2009... This list is taken from my Blogger List okeh! ;D

March '09 Babies

[1] 11-March-2009 : Lina @ MyBabyBumpBelly gave birth to a cute Baby Girl! She was named Aleesya Nurani yang membaca maksud "suara hati yang dipelihara Allah"... Awww so sweet! I visited Lina at An-Nur the day after she has given birth, so I have some pictures of Lina & her baby!! Err... But I'll post them up in another entry, okeh? CONGRATS again Lina!! The first ever Blogger-mate that I've ever met so far! Yesss, I've made a new friend & it was sure nice meeting you... :)

One of the pictures I snapped for Lina... Presentinggg, Aleesya Nurani!! ;D

[2] 21-March-2009 : Rinie @ The Tale of Rinanda just given birth few days ago! The ever awaited moment of all since I think she's almost up to her due date already... Alhamdulillah... Everything went fine for her & she gave birth to a healthy Baby Boy whom she named, Putra Dani Nashrin! Such a lovely name... CONGRATS, Rinie!! :)

This picture is taken from Rinie's Blog... I just added my signature & the simple frame! Hope you don't mind, Mommy Rinie! CONGRATS on the newborn, Putra Dani Nashrin!! ;)
(Source: http://floralpeach.blogspot.com/2009/03/putra-dani-nashrin.html)


Anddd...

The list will never stop there!

Since me tengah bosan and sangat boring at work, here is another list of Expecting Moms in days to come, and mostly in April 2009! Lets have a look, shall we? :)

Ohh and the list is again, taken from my Blogger List & also some real friends listed!

As today & based on their EDD (or the Pregnancy ticker they showed on their Blogs)...

March/April '09 Babies

[1] Time's up, Apash!?? (My Blogger-mate yang pernah terserempak kat IKEA few weeks or months ago... Tapi sebab tak kenal each-other in real life, so masing² segan nak tegur! Hehehe. Klakar plak kalau fikir...) Hmm. Apash rasanya due date dia sama cam Rinie but the latest information that I read from her Blog, dia dah overdue... Tapi Doctor/Nurse soh monitor few days lagi! Kalau still no signs of Labor, dia kene serah diri kat Hospital untuk induce... Aiyakkk! Hopefully everything will be fine for her... You can do it, Apash!! Good Luck!! ;D

[2] EDD - March 28th : 5 days to go for Dynas' Sister... And she's expecting a Baby Girl! Good Luck... (Found her Blog through Dynas' as Dynas & her sister are my primary school friend, Shasha's cousins!) :)

[3] 11 days to go for my UNITEN Junior, Huda... She's a Blogger too & she's expecting a Baby Girl, InsyaAllah... Good Luck, Huda! Doa banyak² okeh... Semoga semuanya dipermudahkan... :)

[4] 14 days to go for Zatty!! Heard that she's expecting a Baby Girl too... Wahh! Ramai gak Baby Girl this year ekk! Hihihi.. All the best! Sila announce bila dah give birth tau! :P

[5] EDD - April 22nd : 29 days to go for Shila!! Cam tak caye jer... Rasa cam baru je tengok Shila nye Wedding preparations, then her Wedding... Tup tup now dah nak bersalin dah... Hihihi! Good Luck, Babe!! ;D

[6] EDD - April 29th : 36 days to go for Nana Pink, my UNITEN friend who is due in April too! Since there are lots of "Nana" in our batch, so we called her "Nana Pink"... Hehehe! Nana is expecting a Baby Boy! Excited sangat bila dapat tau Nana "bunting pelamin"! Hihihi. She got married just a week before me (on 08-08-08) and InsyaAllah will give birth somewhere in April... Or maybe end of March?? You never know kan... :)

Ohh... Sape lagi ekk? Hmm tu jer laa kot! Later if me ingat, I'll update more. Heh!

See, kan dah cakap... Ramai yang sedang menghitung hari nak bersalin nih... Be it my Bloggers or my real friends!! Wahh! Memang betul laa last year was a year to get married & a year to mengawan... Hihihi! ;D

Oh well.

I have nothing more to say write here... Rasa cam baru je last week I wrote about my Pregnancy Updates... Now biar laa saya kumpul apa yang patut dulu okeh! Kalau update pasal my Pregnancy Week-by-Week cam lebey kurang jer information nya... Nanti laa kalau ada update yang lain sket pasal Pregnancy saya nih, nanti saya citer okeh!! ;)
"Ehh jap²... Nak selit jap! I think our Baby Jr. has finally recognized his Daddy's voice lately! Whenever Hubby starts to rub and talk to him in my belly, he will respond and nudge/kick his Daddy's touch! Kadang² sambil Daddy dia cakap², dia gerak² and pusing²... Tergelak² my Husband tau! Ya Allah seronoknya tengokkk hubungan 2 dunia yang berbeza nih... Sorang kat luar my belly, sorang kat dalam me! Awww... Terharu jer bila dapat response Baby Jr. everytime Husband & I talk to him! And paling best and membanggakan buat Hubby saya, dia sukaaa sangat bila ada one time nih, he whispered to Baby Jr... Something like this, "Baby Sayang, nanti keluar jadik Engineer macam Daddy okehh!". Wallaa! Abis jer dia cakap camtu, Baby Jr. kicked kuat!! Hahaha. Terkejut Mummy & Daddynya... Hihihi! Sooo cute! Bangga lah tu my Husband... Dok berangan nak anak dia pun jadik Engineer cam dia! Haihh.. Apa² lah Sayang, asalkan anak Mummy & Daddy nih sihat, sempura & jadi manusia berguna okeh!! Nevertheless, we love you sooo much, Sayang!! Can't wait to see you soon... Mmmmuahhh!! ;D"

Same week, but it's the Humor-type Ticker! :P I've finally posted this in my Friendster profile today. Ntah nape tetiba plak rajin nak letak Ticker yang "Humor" nih kat situ... Hihihi! ;)

Till then, toodlesss!!!

Take care, everyone!!! :D

P.S. I was on "Sick Leave" yesterday due to lots of angin dalam badan (rasa² nak muntah sebab angin menolak tapi takde apa pun yang kluar), constipation, severe headache dan macam² lagi... Sebenarnya, ada cerita lain gak semalam dalam pada saya tengah sakit tu... Nanti laa me citer okeh! Just hope to get well betul² soon since today pun rasa sakit and tak sihat tu ada lagi... Rasa nak baring jer... Banyak lagi angin dalam badan nih!!! Doakan me cepat baik okeh... :( :(

9 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks nit!
x sabar nk tggu that day... :)

Mrs. Amie said...

happy 4 u! kita enjooyyy!

p/s - babe, peg perego '08 punya collection, price is 1.1k..for '09 is 1.3k.. that's the cheapest yg i dpt at the momment... that day ada planete infants sale kan, but they said, stroller dia harga mahal jugak... so, okla..tak sakit hati sgt..hihihi..o ya.. i've already found someone yg boleh beli Avent BPA free bottles.. but the price compared to yg biasa, kira expensive jugak la.. but at least okla.. sbb safety first!

eh pastu babe, my fren suggest tommee tippie punya bottles.. i tgk kat website, comel sgt bottles tue.. but kat Malaysia takdela.. nnt susah plak klu nak beli teats baru.. semata2 kena order from UK.. argghh...gedix jer rasa!

SuRiaHaZNi said...

hi anita..get well soon ya!!
mmg xbest je kalo angin penuh satu badan ni..hihi kita nti menghitung hari sama2 la ye..sbb due kita pn beza 2hari je..hikhikhik

mrs amie..
sori mencelah..
botol tommie tippee tu ade je kt mesia ni..my fren beli kt moms&kids/mothercare/not sure la pe nama butik baby tu tapi kt alamanda putrajaya..

June Azizan said...

get well yea..me pon not feeling well la..rasa tak selesa je

dialicious said...

i still remember d first time i read ur blog was about ur wedd preparation..how bz u were w ur cupcakes bisnes n wedd stuff..huhuh..n now u r on ur way to become a beautiful mommy.When im pregnant one day,i will definitely read back all ur entries on pregnancy..u seem really enjoying it..x sikit pun u komplen..keep it up!.hehehe

nurulzia said...

knits,
byk angin yek?kurangkan mkn yg masam la..and take more rest ya..
bestnye u both dah bole communicate wif ur baby jr....
i juz can't wait for that moment!!!

[ Hanie ] said...

haih, ni yg rase nak ngndung jgk ni :D Cam comel je kan rase baby tendang2...auwww!
Kpd ibu2 yg menghitung hari tu, semoga slamat smuanyer ;)

Mrs. Amie said...

Amie to suriahazni : hai babe.. ha ah.. i baru tahu...tue pun semalam while i'm surf surf n surf...hihii...yelah, b4 nie takde maknanya nak tgk brg baby kan...hahahah... Knit, botol Dr.Brown's dah dapat belum? Husband dah bising dah..dia kata, botol pun nak kecoh ker? I rasa I'm addicted dah brg baby..heheh

Zezzatty said...

darl,i dh bersalin pon..hihihi..

terawal pulak..