Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Craving For...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
...THIS!!!


This is an overdue entry tapi still rasa nak share jugak!! :P

Hihihihi! After I read Waney's blog about her hunt to satisfy her craving few weeks back, I started to salivate and droollll over her craving too!!

Haruslah lepas tu
I tergedik-gedik informed my Hubby straightaway and off we went to have the Waffle plus 2 scoops of ice-creams at A&W!! Ohh... And this story took place about 2 weeks ago, on 21st March 2009! See... I told you this is an overdue entry!! :P :P

Back to my craving...

Went over to our favourite A&W spot in PJ (alarrr it's the Drive-Through A&W tu... :P) and had our dinner first, then only we bought the waffle! Err... I did bought myself a regular-sized A&W Root Beer too! Hehe! Slumber minum gassy drinks kan? Hey! It's not everyday that I get to sip some carbonated drinks tau! My Husband tu agak strict orangnya bab pemakanan I time² nih! Tapi at times dia kasi ajer... Sebab kesian tengok Wifeynya! Hihihi... Love you, Bb!! :P

So yeah...

I drank this!!

Woops!! Sorry geng dah abis plak... It's actually the "after" picture! Err... Licin kan I minum?? Hihihi.. :P

And ate this!!

That's Hubby, sharing the Waffle & Ice-Creams together with me!! ;)

Yum yumm yummehhh... ;D

Alhamdulillah... Dah pasni tatau dah nak makan nih biler! Lepas pantang kot?? Or maybe I'll drag my Husband again here before I deliver our baby... Hihihi!

Lastly, sila lahh droollll with the last picture!!

Ohh soo yummehh!! This picture was taken by my Husband dearest... Ohh droolllll!! ;D

Alrighty! Done with this entry!

Nexxttttt.... :P ;D

4 comments:

Cik CT said...

nit,cikCT dlu stat 5months suka minum icecream soda..taktau nape.tp ilangkan rs loya. minum dlm 2-3 teguk je takpe..smpai 8bln dh tk tringin..

[ Hanie ] said...

hahaha...kite pun baru mkn A&W punye aiskrim waffle ni few weeks back...Tu 1st time mkn. Agak surprise gak memula sbb tgk mcm mana tp nak mkn sorang :P....tp mmg sedap, dpt la memuaskan kepingin tu kan ;)

Zezzatty said...

sedapnyeee..sedapnyeee..

i aritu nasib sempat pekena banana split,a week b4 deliver.phew~

now no more ice cream or ABC :-(

Unknown said...

nita,akak pun suke sgt waffle kt A&W. husband akak lagi laaa.kalo blh x nk share.heheee