Friday, April 3, 2009

Detailed Scan @ An-Nur

Yesss!!

It has been a week now...

Husband & I went for the Detailed Scan at An-Nur last Friday evening (27th March 2009) and we were No.2 in queue for the session! Yayy! :)

You know what?

At first, the Nurse asked me whether I wanted to have the normal 2D Detailed Scan or the 3D/4D Detailed Scan! Being the excited me, I said I want the later one... The 3D/4D!! Hehehe! :P

While waiting, suddenly my name was called. I went to the Registration Counter again and the same Nurse told me that there was a problem with the 3D/4D machine!! Huhuhu. So she asked me whether I want to proceed with the normal 2D Detailed Scan, or reschedule the Scan date again.

Ohh no no...

It's okay!!

The most important thing is the Detailed Scan NOT the 3D/4D pictures kan? So yes, we said "Okay, tak kisah! Detailed Scan biasa jer pun takpe...". Hehehe! ;D

Tapi deep down inside, I'm quite frustated jugak laa because we've been waiting to see our baby in 3D/4D form kan... Tapi takperlah! Ada hikmah laa kot Allah tak kasi excited² tengok baby awal² in 3D/4D. Hehe! Think positive, Anita!! :P

So yeah...

Tunggu punya tunggu
, then it's our turn!! :)

Our 2D Detailed Scan Experience

2D Detailed Scan at An-Nur @ 24 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant...

Excited nih... Hihihi! The lady who did the scan thingy was not Dr. Kham herself. The lady's name is Pn. Anson!

Frankly, Husband & I were really reallyyy nervous during the scanning process! Why?!!

Look at our Baby Jr.'s head in the screen! Time nih Pn. Anson tengah check and ukur his head's size! Awww... :)

Ye larr...
In our understanding, kan Detailed Scan tu maknanya "thorough check on the baby's conditions"!? So of course lah both of us nervous and a bit risau at the same time... Sepanjang scanning tu, dalam hati dok laa berdoa harap² takde yang pelik or "tak okay" with our Baby Jr... Hopefully everything is doing fine for him inside my womb... Huhuhu!

Oh my!! I don't know why I posed that way... Sungguh ntah hape²! :P

Pn. Anson lak throughout the scanning process, dok cite pasal condition Baby Jr. satu²... So haruslah nervous kan eventhough excited!! Hehe.. So she checked on Baby Jr.'s heartbeat... Tengok heartbeat dia camne... Air ketuban cukup ker tak... Fingers and jari² kaki cukup ker tak... Confirmation of the Baby's gender... Yesss! Yang nih dah confirm memang "XY"!! :P Then she checked on the placenta... Uhmm, still low-lying but not so low katanya... Haih! Then she checked on Baby Jr.'s length, size, weight, etc etc... Macam² laa yang dia check!

Yesss, it's an "XY" Baby!! ;)
(Picture Source: Google.com)

In the end... Syukur alhamdulillah!! So far, everything is NORMAL and Baby Jr. is one healthy Baby!! Awww... *touched*

And you know what?

We asked Pn. Anson about Baby Jr.'s weight... Sebab all this while, memang tak pernah tau and my OB (either at KKSK or Dr. Kham) pun tak pernah kasitau! I tau camne nak check through the Scan picture pun after I jumpa Lina & she showed me how to check! Hehe! Soooo... As per the Scan that day, Pn. Anson informed us that Baby Jr.'s EFW (I think that means Estimated Fetal Weight kot?) was 757g... Wahhh! Semangat jugak anak Mummy nih ek! Because I've just read the Week 25 Baby Development information from some Pregnancy websites (those yang I memang baca almost everyday and everyweek, siap bookmark lagi!)... And based on my readings, at Week 25 the Fetal weight should be around 600g to 700g!! Tapi our Baby, on Friday last week was only 24 Weeks 3 Days! Hahaha... See!! Ala² chubby sket anak Mummy & Daddy nih ekk... Sure by now dah makin naik berat Baby Jr... *rubbing my belly* ;D

Tak kisah lah tu kan! Asalkan Baby Jr. sihat, we're happy!! :)

Besides, from the first time I opened the "Buku Merah" and till the latest Check-Up at KKSK on Tuesday bebaru nih, my weight baru naik 7kgs! Kira okay lah tu kan?? I hope so! Hohoho... :P

Ehh jap! Meh nak share sket something I think rather funny and memalukan diriku during our session with Pn. Anson...

One of the conversation went like this...

Me: Puan, kenapa ekk sometimes rasa baby gerak active sangat², sometimes tak rasa langsung??
Pn. Anson: Ye ker?
Me: Err... Sebab perut saya tebal ekk? So sebab tu kekadang tu tak brape rasa sangat?
Pn. Anson (sambil tekan perut me and tunjuk something on screen): A'ah! Tengok nih... Padding you tebal sebab tu laa kadang² tak rasa!
Me: Ohh... Dah agak dah! Hehehe. (malu okehh time nih!)
Pn. Anson: Alaa... Saya nih lagi besar and tebal dari awak! Biasa laa tu...
Me (cakap dalam hati): Woops!! Hehehe! :P :P

Klakar plak tanya
question tu kat dia... Dah memang sah² lahh my "padding" nih ala² besar tebal dah semakin menebal kan... Dah kata memang original "big frame" so redha sajer laa yerr Anita! :P

Hihihihi!

Alhamdullilah our Baby Jr. is doing fine inside my womb... :)

Okay laa...

It's photo-sharing time!! ;D

At 24 Weeks 3 Days... :)

Ohh!

If you can't make out or tak faham the picture (sebab I sendiri pun mula² blur tak nampak apa yang Pn. Anson & my Husband nampak sebab I tengah baring kan!), kindly check the picture below!! It's the same scanned pictured but I've rotated it for clearer view... Hehehe! :P

My Little Kick-boxer... :)

I know this is not a 3D picture but at least the eyes, nose and mouth are quite clear here... And of course, the head and part of the body are visible too! Hmm. I think yang bulat kat bawah tu was his hand laa... Sebab dia kan tengah gerak²... And if you look closely enough, you can see that his mouth is kind of tengah bukak or "nganga"! As if he's trying to say something to us... Probably, "Hi Mummy! Hi Daddy!"??! Hihihi! Sooo cute! ;D

All in all, I'm very satisfied with the Detailed Scan we did last Friday!

Husband was there with me all along (Yayy!!) & we got to see our little Baby actively moving and turning inside me! Ohh such a great feeling... ;)

So okay lah... Take care, Everyone!!

Have a nice weekend!! Dadadididuduu... :P

Pssttt... Anyone going to the Bumps & Mums Weekends at Bangsar Village II tomorrow or on Sunday? Me? I'm not sure yet as Hubby has to work this Saturday! Huhuhu... But if I happen to drop by BV II and if anyone sees me, do say a little "Hi" okeh!! Again, I don't bite laa... Hihihi! :P :P Have fun, people!! ;)

*
*
*
*
*

P.S. Yesss, the next thing to do now is to call up Vision College again to set an appointment for the 3D/4D Scan!! Ohh can't wait for that!! ;D Can't wait for the next Check-Up at An-Nur on 7th April 2009 too!! Banyak nak tanya Dr. Kham nih... Hihihi!

6 comments:

Nadya said...

padding tu pe??

lemak perut ke?

huhuhu (maaf saya budak baru belajar)


=p

dialicious said...

boy?sooo lucky to have a boy as anak sulung..boleh jg mummy n daddy nanti.alhamdulillah.take care sweetie!

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

Nadya: "Padding" tu maknanya cam lapisan kulit perut laa.. cam ketebalan perut b4 sampai ke baby.. hahaha! camtu la kott.. she tekan my perut time scan tu.. sakit sket wooo! :P

Diah: yeah!! i've revealed it before... now mmg btol2 confirm boy! insyaAllah.. :) tu lah.. my instinct pun mmg dari awal rasa boy! hope last min. Allah x tukar lah.. hihihi! thx dear.. :)

elly_orly said...

dear...ur baby jr. expecting birth on next 101 days erk?

ade harapan hampir sama dgn my birthday...huhuhu...cuz my besday 103 days to go dear...

hehehehe...yey!

ARIBA said...

alhamdulillah...everything normal..tak sabar nak tgk your baby in 3D view pulak..;-)..cpt2 update yek..

Misbehave said...

masa i wat detailed scan pun dgn Pn Anson tu..hehe..

jeles tau tgk u dpt medela nye storage bag tu,siap bottles lagi...;p