Tuesday, May 12, 2009

31 Weeks Today!

Heyyy...

I'm in a hurry now!!

I'm sooo BUSY in the office this week. Seriouslyyy have NO TIME to update anything! Sampai "Break" time pun I still buat keje ofis okeh! *sigh*

So just a quickie...

I turned 31 Weeks Pregnant today!!! Weehoooo... ;)


Alhamdulillah...

Another 9 Weeks (or less) to go before we meet our little bundle of joy! Awww... How time flies! We seriously can't wait for that moment!! :P

Till then, will try to update SOON! *crossing fingers*

Good Night, Everyone!!

Going back in 1 minute time... Hehehe! ;D

3 comments:

nurulzia said...

knits,mcm mana check up smlm?

Mrs. Amie said...

silap2 tak smpai 9 weeks dh jumpa baby.. i read, only 5% kat bumi nie yg lahir ikut EDD..meaning that, mostly ppl akan lahir b4 EDD atau after EDD...bdebar kan?

p/s - dah get ready ker hospital bag? cecepat masuk dlm keta.. this week i masuk 30 weeks.. so nak prepare lah hospital bag tue :)

Kiah Kardashian said...

all the best...

31 weeks...so more or less dalam 2 bulan lagi kan. But sometimes 36 weeks dah deliver dah.

Hopefully baby lahir cukup bulan dan dengan senang yer...