Wednesday, May 13, 2009

8 Months now... Woot woott!!

Yesss!!

If you read back my old olddd post, I'm now entering the 8th Month of Pregnancy, which is from Week 31 to Week 35... :)

Oh WOW...

The ticker for yesterday when I turned 31 Weeks...

The ticker for today; 31 Weeks & 1 Day... Can you spot the difference? :P

Ohh!

Being 8 Months Pregnant, I'm becoming more and more nervous as the Labor is coming soon in just few weeks! Hohoho!

Well, today is no different from the previous 2 days...

I'm still VERY BUSY in the office, all due to the new Firewall roll-out in UK (I mean, our offices in UK) which causes lots & lots of problems... Urgh!!! Banyak giler calls this week okeh! Being QM-of-Week, dengan emails-handlingnya... Dengan follow-up calls nye... Arghhh!! Busy busy busy... Huhuhu! :(

I'll update again SOON!! (I'm sure ramai dah bosan dengar ayat nih but... I mean it!)

Later, people!

I'm on my 15 minutes "Break" now, and I'm sooo glad that I'm able to write an entry, even if it's just a short post! :)

Ohh! Before I end my writings...

I sempat baca Miu's Blog & found this! Hehehe. :P

So to ALL Stila Lovers out there (I'm not one yet, but who knows? :P)... Sila ke kaunter² terdekat Stila & grab the items before they wave Bye-Bye to Malaysia! Hohoho! :P


*
*
*
*
*

P.S. You're right, Amie! Husband & I are in the midst of finalizing the Checklist of my Hospital Bag & Baby Jr.'s Bag... And not forgetting the Baby Jr. Checklist too! Awwww! Tak sangka dah dekat masanya kan? Haihh.. Biler nak start cuci & basuh baju² and barang² Baby nih? If awal June... Okay tak? ;D

5 comments:

Mrs. Amie said...

Babe, share ur checklist for ur hospital bag & baby jr.'s bag..so if ada tertinggal senang nak refer..

My sis in law dh selamat delivered baby mlm tadi..she's in 38 weeks of pregnancy! But her 1st child was born during 35 weeks..

Balik umah nie, i boleh jumpa baby baru Knits ;)

Tak sabar tggu baby i sendiri!

dialicious said...

wahh..dh 8 mths ker?sungguh cepat skali!nak tgk pic pls..hehehe

susudalambotol said...

seronoknyaaaa. tunggu masa jelah ni kan? :)

Shaza Shamsuddin said...

nits, kalau nak basuh baju baby gune sket je sabunnya.. lagi elok pakai yang memang khas untuk baju baby. budak-budak zaman skang tak cam kita dulu, kulit sensitive gila.. kalau tak guna sabun lagikk elok, basuh ngan air panas jer..

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

Caza: Ohh ok! Tu laa.. Thott nak guna yg Pureen Nappiclean tu! Memang nak cari yg utk baby2 nye laa.. Heheh! Tgk camne nnt.. Thx dear! :)