*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It has been 9 Months, people!! ;D
Ya Allah, thank you sooo much for giving me the opportunity to love and be loved back by this lovely man named Mohd Fadzril Faez...
I am so glad & so blessed to be having him as a partner - my LIFETIME partner!
He is everything that I wished for...
He is everything that I ever wanted...
He is just EVERYTHING to me...
Thank you, thank you, thank you...
I love you, Allah...
I love my soulmate, Mohd Fadzril Faez soo sooo much too!
And yes, THANK YOU for this wonderful marriage...
We have been blissfully married for 9 Months now and in less than 2 Months we'll be seeing our first Baby for real... Awww! He's going to be the best Anniversary gift to the both of us! We sure can't wait!! :)
Oh God!! We're sooo blessed... Thank you, Allah!! ;)

To my dearest & wonderful Husband,
I love YOU so much!!
Thank you for loving me... Mwa mwa!!
Happy 9 Months Anniversary, Baby!!
*hug hug kiss kiss*
Thank you for loving me... Mwa mwa!!
Happy 9 Months Anniversary, Baby!!
*hug hug kiss kiss*




No comments:
Post a Comment