This is an overdue entry of last week sebenarnya!
Hohoho... I was quite malas to write about it so since today is UK Bank Holiday (again!) so I'm extra free now & I think its best to update about it today! *LOL* :P
Oh well...
Had my Check-Up at KKSK last Tuesday when I was 29 Weeks Pregnant...
Did the usual checks of my BP, HB, Weight, and Urine!
BP = Good & Normal... :)
HB = Good & Normal... :)
Urine = Clear! :P
Weight = I gained only 100 grams from last Month!! Err... Am I underweight?? Uh huh... Physically, definitely NOT! But based on last month's Check-Up, how come I'm not gaining much weights?? Is it a good or bad sign?? *blur*
Uhmm... What else eh?
Oh yeah!
Did a repeat MGTT Test that day!
So I had to puasa from 00:00 the night before up till I'm done with the Test! Bayangkan tak makan apa² from tengah malam till the next Morning (on Tuesday) up till around 11:00!? Aiyakkk... I asked the Nurse why do I have to repeat the MGTT Test again, and she answered that it's normal to have 2 Tests! So lepas amik darah (untuk MGTT Test tu), I have to drink the air gula plak!
Hish... Hate to drink that air gula!! Thank God I know the tips on how to drink it smoothly! Haha... What you need to do is, minum air gula tu cepat² and sekali banyak terus! But telan air gula tu sket² tau... Then repeat again! Minum air gula tu sekali banyak & kumpul dalam mulut pastu minum sket² but laju²... Confirm cepat giler you akan abis minum air tu! First time wat Test tu dulu, ada this one friendly Pregger yang ajar I... So I applied the "tips" during my repeat Test nih... And believe me, it worked!!! So sesape yang kene amik MGTT Test tu, you can try this "tips" okeh!! Hihihi... Good Luck!! ;D
Again, naper ek sampai kene repeat MGTT Test tu?? First time dulu resultnya was okay tapi nape kene amik Test tu lagi!?? Haihh... Err... Is it because I'm overweight?? Huwaaaaa... I became overweight ever since I'm Pregnant!! Huhuhu... Sabar Anita, sabarrr!! Remember, all for Baby Jr... All for Baby Jr... *breath in, breath out!* Hihihi! Over okeh... :P
Well, after the MGTT Test... As usual, it's time to "Check Perut"!! I love this session as this is the time where I can hear my little one's heartbeat... Awwww! Such a soothing sound... Hihihi!
Okay, once I'm done with the quick "Check Perut", then I've to wait till it's 11:00... Yer lah! I did the MGTT Test and drank the air gula at around 09:00... So I had to wait for the next 2 hours untuk amik darah lagi and then baru boley balik! Huhuhu!
So since it's quite early... Baru jer around 09:45 camtu, so I decided to confirm my next appointment with the Nurse at the Reception Counter, then headed straight to collect my medicine cum vitamins from the Pharmacy! Haihh... Nih part palinggg tak best!! You know what, the Check-Up at Government Clinic memang lah lama, leceh and macam² check... Tapi I tak kisah sebab I tau kat gomen nih dorang check lagi detailed dari kat private! So I memang tak merungut lah pasal Check-Up sume... The only thing yang I tak suka is the Pharmacy!!! Oh goshhh... I spend exactly 1 hour to get my vitamins!! Uh huh... Seriouslyyy... Vitamin nya sama jer dari first time I Check-Up kat gomen nih tapi nak sampai turn I untuk collect my vitamins nih laaa yang paling berzaman & berjanggut nak tunggu!! Urgh!!
Sib baik lah by the time I got my vitamins, it's already 10:50... So just nice untuk I jumpa the same Nurse balik untuk amik darah for the last time before I called it a day! Heh... So yeap! By 11:00, the Nurse took my blood again and I'm free to go home! Thank God!!! :)
Alright!
Itu lah alkisahnya my Check-Up at KKSK last Tuesday... Can't wait for tomorrow since I've another round of Check-Up at An-Nur pulak!
FYI, Husband & I will be on leave tomorrow... We can't wait to see our Baby Jr. on screen again!! Yer laa... Kat An-Nur, everytime Check-Up Dr. Kham will do an ultrasound on me... Kat KKSK bukan selalu Scan! Next Scan pun is tomorrow afternoon!
Yesss!
I'm going to have my Pregnancy Check-Up at An-Nur tomorrow morning, and right after Lunch Time, I've another Scan appointment at KKSK... Appointment kat KKSK nih memang dah lama pun Doctor situ setkan untuk I! Katanya nak check on my
Okay lah...
Till I write again! Since today is UK Bank Holiday, so kitorang dapat balik awal sejam! So I'm going back at 23:00 today! Yayyy... Can't wait to see my Big Baby!! Hihihi! :P
Toodlesss!! :)
P.S. I'm turning 30 Weeks tomorrow!!! Ohh how time flies... ;D
***Updated***
Ohh!
Lupa nak cerita...
I had my 2nd dose of ATT jab that day! Last month takde plak Nurse tu cakap me kene amik 2nd dose tu hari tu... Tup tup memang kene amik! Aiyakkk... I was alone this time as Husband was not around to accompany me... So terpaksa lah toughen up and go through with the jab! Huhuhu...
So overall, my left shoulder kene jab ATT tu (2nd dose)... And both my arms plak kene inject untuk amik darah (during MGTT Test)... Dua2 side okeh... Kiri & kanan!! Wahhh... Satu badan lenguh hari tu! Pastu kat one of my jari kat tangan kanan plak kene cucuk amik darah untuk check HB... 4 tempat ala2 "berlubang" kene cucuk hari tu! Huhuhu...







2 comments:
knits, IsnyaALLAH uri tu akan naik ok..tu la gomen xbyk buat scan kan..sy pun dah jadi mcm awak..check up kat 2 tempat..heheheeh..awk la jadi seefoo sy ni..hikhik
Babe,
I pun buat MGTT test tue 2 kali.. mmg tu procedure nya.. i pun bt last week.. kalau i check up kat gomen, takdelah kena tggu sampai sejam kat pharmacy tue sbb nurse tue bagi vitamin sume time kita check up ngan dia.. so tak payah tggu lama2 kat bahagian pharmacy..overall kalau kat sini nak check up gomen, hanya sejam je la..
Oh ya.. u know what.. i just gained 8 kg dr 2mth till 7 mth skrg nie..bila i check bebetul..rupa2nya, masa 2 mth pregnant tue, berat i dah 76kg ok..(tak perasan dh gemuk rupanya..agagaga).. and now, in 7mth of pregnancy, berat i 84 kg.. Dr said it was ok...nasib....
Post a Comment