Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In Between... *Part 2*

...Another "In Between" entry from me! :)

*
*
*
*
*

Hmph!

(Picture Source: Google.com)

The question is...

Nak berpantang kat mana nih??

Either at my Mom's house OR our own home sweet home!?

Reason being.......

*
*
*

@ My Mom's House in SA

PROS
  • My Mama can take care of me & her first ever Grandson! :)
  • My Papa can take care of me & his first ever Cucu! :P
  • My younger Sister, Abby, is probably going to be around as she might finished her Internship by then... Plus, she just ended her Bachelor years in Uni so she'll be free as a bird! Boleh arr tolong apa yang patut kan!? :P Andddd I'm sure she's going to be a gerdix Aunty and suka hati bully kacau her first Nephew like nobody's business!! Ahaaa... Angah tau kamu ada rasa nak buat camtu!! :P
  • My younger Brother, Amir, is going to sit for his PMR this year!! But being a first-time Uncle to his own Nephew, I'm sure he has the same thoughts as my Sister, Abby! Hahahaha... I'm sooo not going to let you guys bully my tomei tomei Baby okeh! :P The point is, he'll still be around & I'll have another extra hand if I need to get some help with these and thats... Hehehehe! ;D
  • It's my Parents' home... MY HOME!! I lived there since I was little (since 1990 tak silap) so of course I miss everything about THAT HOUSE!! Lots of memories! Hihihi...
  • Mama & Papa can take care of my makanan during berpantang, tolong tengokkan and of course, tolong ajarkan apa yang patut pasal cara² nak jaga seorang "anak yang masih kecil", ajar itu, ajar ini... Ajar macam² lahhh! Heee... ;D
  • It'll be easier for the Bidan untuk datang umah my Parents since now pun my elder Sister, Along dok berurut ngan dia gak every now & then...
  • It's obvious that my Parents' house kemudahannya banyak... Even things untuk mengurut ke apa pun cam dah ada rasanya... Macam "tungku"! Plus, peralatan nak sediakan "food" for me during my confinement pun senang nak cari... :)

CONS
  • My Mama is still working... She told me once that most probably she's going to take a ONE MONTH unpaid leave (just for me okeh!) but the latest news that I heard from my sister, Abby plak lain... It seems that she can't take leaves just to take care of me... Iskkk! So how???
  • My Papa isn't working anymore but how can he handle or jaga me during my Confinement period? It should be me yang jaga dia patutnya kan? Nih terbalik plak... Huhuhu!
  • My hometown is in Shah Alam BUT my Husband's office is in Bangi!! To travel from Shah Alam to Bangi EVERYDAY macam menyusahkan dia jer?? It's not near okeh! His working hour starts at 08:00 sharp!! If you're late even by 1 minute or few seconds, your pay will be deducted! I've witnessed that before (by looking at his payslip once or twice sebelum nih)... Chett! That sucks, I KNOW! So takkan lah my Husband nak kene travel everyday as early as what... 06:00? 06:30?? Or maybe 05:30!? Plus, masuk keje at 08:00 but balik keje cuba teka kol brape?? No no no... He's a very dedicated S.Engineer! Memang jarang sangat sangat dia balik awal... Memang selalu balik lambat lah! Kekadang tu I balik kerja (which is from 00:00 onwards), dia plak baruuu je balik! Ish ish Ishhh! :(
  • Between Shah Alam & the Hospital (tempat yang I nak bersalin nanti) are considered veryyy far so kalau nak kene bawak our Baby gi Check-Up ke apa, kan jauh!??
  • I know this is not much of a problem because I know I have very caring & supportive In Laws... But rasa tak best nak biarkan our Baby jauh² from them! Baby Jr. is a part of the Family too kan?? Haihh... Plus, rasa tak best bila my In Laws especially my PIL kena datang Shah Alam everytime they want to visit me their Cucu sepanjang I tengah berpantang! Huhuhu... So how??
*
*
*

@ Our House in SK

PROS
  • My dearest Husband will ALWAYS be with me & our Baby... :)
  • SK to Bangi (my Husband's workplace) sangat lah dekat...
  • I can look after my Husband & our Baby at the same time, under the same roof!! I can help him with the usual house chores... I can help him to prepare his work attires (and do the ironing, of course!)... Basically, I'll ALWAYS be there for my Sayang Cuk Cuk Big Baby... Huhuhu!
  • If possible, I nak biasakan our Baby dok umah sendiri... Period.
  • My In Laws' house is in SK too... Just 5 to 10 minutes drive jer! So it'll be easier for them to visit me our Baby! Plus, macam yang I pernah cakap dulu²... Our Baby Jr. is going to be the FIRST Cucu for both Families (mine & Husband's) so for sure my PIL wants to visit their first Grandson selalu kan kannn?? So kalau dok dekat umah sendiri, senang my PIL & Family nak datang visit us! :)
  • Kalau dok umah sendiri, senang nak ulang-alik Clinic or Hospital sebab dekat jer... Kalau kat Shah Alam, tatau nak refer mana sebab mostly Check-Up sume kat area our house jer kan?

CONS
  • Jauh from my Family plakkk... Aiyooo! :(
  • Saper nak jaga me during my confinement kalau I tinggal kat umah sendiri? Kesian plak nak soh my Mama datang teman everyday & ulang-alik from Shah Alam everyday... Takkan nak soh tido sini sepanjang 44 days!? I suka jer kalau my Mama leh tido our house and teman me tapi takkan laa Mama nak tinggalkan Papa sepanjang my confinement period tu kot?? Dah laa my Brother, Amir nak PMR this year! I'm sure he needs my Mama to be around & support him... Haihhh... :(
  • I'm not sure if the Bidan or Makcik Urut is able to come to my house and urut me! She normally go to my Mom's house in Shah Alam to urut my Mama & Along tapi tatau laa dia boleh datang ke tak to SK since she's living in Rawang. SK & Rawang kan agak jauhhh... Huhuhu. :(
  • My MIL is also working & I'm not sure if she's able to take care of me us! Me & Baby Jr... So how??

Haihh!

Banyak laa lagi sebenarnya nak list out kan! Macam² yang I dok fikir sebenarnya...

(Picture Source: Google.com)

Tapi kalau banyak fikir sangat, buat
stress jer kan?? Oh nooo... Takmo stress!! :P By the way, 80% of this "issue" result dia I cam dah tau jer... Most probably I'm going to stay in Shah Alam during my confinement period! Haven't discussed with my Mama though pasal nak berpantang kat SK... Takot kang dia bising plak... Haihh! So most probably I'm going to be in Shah Alam lah kot?? Huhuhu. But I'll try to make it just for a month! I told my Husband... Kalau leh nak pantang 30 days jer kat Shah Alam then nak balik SK and continue the rest of the 14 days at our house! Ohh... Yeap, I pantang nanti 44 days yerrr! Awal² lagi my Mama dah pesan... Hehehe. ;D

Whatever it is........

My main concern is...

I
takmo jauh² ngan my Husband!
:(
I nak dia selalu ada with me & our Baby...
I nak dia ada kalau² our Baby terjaga tengah² malam and merengek nak apa²...

Ohh! I'm sure you guys pun nak camtu kan kan? Huhuhu.

Okay lah...

That's about it for my 2nd part of the "In Between"...

Thanks for reading ya! :)

5 comments:

Misbehave said...

apa kata 1st 2 weeks u duduk umah ur mom, after that balik umah sendiri..by 2 weeks u pun da sihat n da get used to mommyhood..hehe..

like me, i mmg pantang @ own hse, my mum duduk cni sampai i habis pantang, but kadang2 i bg dia 'pelepasan' pegi jalan2 or balik umah kejap wif my dad..hehe..

nurulzia said...

ye la knits..mula2 duk umah parents la..senang skit sy nak pi melawat jugak..hehehe

sabrina.h said...

better dok dgn u'r parents dl..biler da cergas skit blh lar blk u'r own house...lgpun 1st time kan,byk yg kite x tau psl pantang2 nie...eh u dlm pantang pun terpikir nk iron kn bj hubby yeh hehehehe..sab awl2 da pesan kt hubby,belajar iron baju sendiri ;p time nie lar nk tgk hubby kite buat keje rumah kekekekeke

Shu said...

a ah, better duk dgn parents 1st. When baby lahir, nanti ada biological clock punye shocking for you n your husband.

Unknown said...

mcm i dulu, my mom pun not ard to take care of me since she is still working. then i take care of myself and alhamdullilah x susah. amek la org dtg rumah. tiap2 hr. tu lg senang. dia jaga mkn minum uu.