Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Is it my fault!? *Updated*

Dangggg!!!

I came in this afternoon (at almost 15:00) and my pedestal is still not working!! :(

Yeah²... I said last night that I might be going to the office pagi² hari ni but since my Papa wants to come in the afternoon, so I berserah jer laa... Malas nak masuk office pagi² semata-mata nak tengok orang kopakkan my pedestal! Huhuhu.

Tup tup...

My Papa and Brother, Amir sampai my house at almost 14:00, then off we went to have lunch together at Putrajaya and then they sent me off to Cyberjaya (my office!)... While having lunch, I had this feeling pasal my pedestal. Somehow, I knew that the "issue" is still not resolved... *sigh* :(

Sib baik lah my Papa datang bawak spare car keys... At least takde lar my comot sebab lama tak cuci lovely ViVi bermalam sorang² lagi kat open parking lot iteww! Kan? Huhuhu...

So yeah, I have my car & house keys back! Lupa plak yang kunci umah I memang simpan dalam kete... Hehehe. Tapi kunci kete tu kunci spare yang Papa bawak larr... Yang original nye ada dalam my pedestal yang up until now (time I dok ber'blogging nih) it's still not open/working... Masih seperti malam tadi dengan lebihan kunci yang patah and tersekat kat dalam tu... Huhuhu! :(

I've called our Dept. Secretary petang tadi before I came in to work and she told me that they need to follow certain procedures... Hmph! They've informed the vendor (locksmith) about my pedestal "issue" and currently waiting for the "quote" from them, and since most probably it will incur a "cost" of approximately RM100 to Rm120 (that much untuk kopakkan laci tuh?? How expensive!!!), so our "Manager" yang paling atas dalam Dept. nih has to approve the "cost" first!! Then only someone will come by my cubicle and do the necessary! Aiyakkk... Leceh betul!! Helloooo... It's crucial to me, okeh! My PERSONAL & IMPORTANT belongings are INSIDE that pedestal!!! Can you at least progress this A.S.A.P!?? Iskkk... Bengang jer rasa!! Huhuhu... :(

So yeah...

(Picture Source: Google.com)

At the moment, I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting patiently for this to be settled....... Tapi.... No progress yet! *sigh*

Okay lah...

Back to work, Anita! :P

I just hope that "the Management" will settle this "issue" before Friday... I'll be on leave tomorrow (Read: Pre-planned Sick Leave! :P) as I have another "BSP" session at KKSK! You know, it's related to the "gestational diabetes" thingy lahh... Huhuhu! So tomorrow they will issue me an 'MC' (without me asking for one! :P) so sebab tu saya cuti esok... TERPAKSA cuti okeh! Huhuhu...

Till next post... Later, people! ;D

6 comments:

~Eila Nur Kaseh~ said...

huk alohh...mesti rase tak best kan..takpe..nanti selesai juga tuu..sabar ye anita..

m@Ri@ said...

alahai mesti sgt tensenkan..hopefully ur company management dpt settlekan ur prob secepat mungkin..

sabrina.h said...

ssh nye nk pecahkan pedestal tue,klau kt my ofis pecahkan sendiri jer hehehehe

Queens said...

pecahkan jer..then buat tak tau ..ckp ehh tetiba terpecahh lar menatang nih..


btw..salam blogger..hiks

FrH said...

hi anita.

actually i dah quite some time jadik ur silent reader kerana byk info pregnancy di sini :) thanks a lot. xsangka plak ur hubby keje sony. yerp hubby i dulu sony, tp dah benti masuk gomen last year. nnt blk i tanya hubby i kenal x hubby u k ..

anyway nice meeting u here & hope we can share our pregnancy stories together.

enjoy ur final trimester :)

CuppyCakeMommy said...

hi anita..
i dh link ur blog with mine lama dah..ramai nya husband keje sony ni..hahah..dulu keje sony..dah resign ..best2..hubby u department apa ye?