You read that right...
Ever since I'm Pregnant, I read lots and lots of Pregnancy websites and I came across lots of useful links and information along the way! :)
Just to share some articles with all of you Preggers & to those planning to conceive... Here are some useful Pregnancy articles, information, and even "tips" that you can spend time reading on... ;D
Ohh! Just click on any of the links below...
- Fetal Movement During Pregnancy - I love this article! It gives you a complete view on what to expect & how to count your Baby's movements from Trimester to Trimester... :)
- Natural Childbirth - A very good article for everyone! InsyaAllah kalau mampu, I hope I can have a natural birth... *amen*
- Braxton Hicks - Another article I found about Braxton Hicks... A good info for first-timers! ;D
- Weighing In - It's a Health article for Pregnant Ladies! Nak tau whether you're gaining too much or less!? Read on, Babes! ;)
- Baby Nursery Furnitures & Accessories - A useful tips for everyone! Hihihi! :P
- Preparing for Childbirth - This is a video! ;)
- Staying at Home - Pros and Cons - This is a good reading! :)
- Pregnancy & Diabetes - Just FYI! :)
- Gestational Diabetes - Usually, Preggers will tend to "get/have" this! Huhuhu!
- A Guide for Pregnant and New Mothers - Yesss, this is a cool Blog! Highly recommended for ALL OF YOU! :)
- Sukhilmi Women Specialist and Fertility Clinic - Yeap! This is an online
ClinicBlog of a Malaysian O&G Consultant! He's a very friendly Doctor! Add him up in YM and who knows when you have any queries about your Pregnancy, you can simply ask him! Ohh! That is IF dia tengah online laa... :P
Have fun reading, Ladies! *wink*
*
*
*
*
*
P.S. I missed out some links since my Firefox tiba² restarted itself and tak sempat nak bookmark links² tu! Huhuhu! By the way, these are just SOME OF THEM... Later when I'm free, I'll post up the Pregnancy Websites that I always refer when I'm reading on my Baby's Weekly progress... Okay? :)




2 comments:
suke perkara ke 11.....
thnkx!!!!
anita,thksssss for sharing..
even dh tak pregnant,good to know utk nx baby!hahahaha
(mine wud be nx 3 or 4 yrs la kot)-InsyaAllah.. :-)
Post a Comment