Tuesday, June 16, 2009

36 Weeks Today!

Hellooo!!

Just a quickie again...

It's another Tuesday & I turned 36 Weeks Pregnant today!! ;D


Err...

Nampak tak
the ticker dah menunjukkan the final finalll phase!?? The 'baby ticker' dah kat bulan yang terakhir!! Wahh... Actually kan, at 35 Weeks 4 Days lagi dia dah tukar ke final Month tu tapi I malas nak tunjuk kat sini! Now since dah 36 Weeks, so lagi obvious lah kan that I'm now entering the final Month!!

Yeap!!

I'm currently 9 Months Pregnant now... Woottt woottttt! :P :P


So that means, I'm left with.........

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

28 Days = 4 Weeks to go!!!

Yikesss!! How time flies... :P

It could earlier, it could be later!? Ehh NO... Macam I cakap bebaru nih, I cannot exceed my due date! It's due to you-know-why lah kan! So it's either 28 Days or earlier than that!

Fuhhh... Nervous all over!! Hehehe...

Lets see how Baby Jr. might look like this Week in Mummy's not-so-little womb! ;D

Fetal/Baby @ 36 Weeks
(Picture Source:
http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-36-weeks)


;)

Okay, that's about it!

Laterrrrr! :)

1 comment:

Nana said...

anita, baby u dh engaged lom? dh lock into birth canal lom? hihihi..i plak nebes..all the best babe!