Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Checklists In Progress

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ohh no no... Not yet!! :P


Just to inform that I'm still drafting the entries for both our Baby Jr.'s Checklist, and Mummy & Baby Jr.'s Hospital Bags Checklist NOW & shall post them up SOON...

SOON tau... Bukan sekarang! Hihihihi!

So watch out this space, ya!?

Err...

These Checklists are for my future reviews for my next next nexttt Baby and of course, hopefully these Checklists can help out & give some ideas to all Moms-to-be out there yang pernah tanya saya pasal my Checklists nih! :)

Sorry laa ekk sebab lambat sket nak tulis post pasal my Checklists nih! Since dok hitung hari nih baru lah ada time sket nak tulis apa patut... Tu pun asyik dok draft draft drafttt jer dulu... Hehehe! :P

Okay, will be back with the Checklists!

Again like I said, WATCH OUT THIS SPACE ya!? ;D

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ohh!

An interesting Checklist though... Check this out!! Hihihi! :P

(Picture Source: Google.com)

P.S. Today is another celebration day for Husband & I! Yessss, I'll blog about that too laterrr... *wink*

2 comments:

.: ayesha.ahmad :. said...

counting days, Knits... Hope everything goes well.. Lama lagi la nak nmpk dia lepas ni...Lepas Knits, Izza pulak.. Good luck.. Take care..

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

huhuhuh...take a deep breath ok...jgn stress2 k ;D