Friday, June 5, 2009

Best Wishes...

;)

Ohh just a quickie!!

I'd like to make some well wishes here...
  • To my dearest Friend, Shu... CONGRATS on the birth of your 2nd child! Awww... He's sooo cute & gebuuu... Geram jer tengok!! CONGRATS Shu & Lan... Ehh! CONGRATS too Tisyia sebab sekarang Tisyia dah jadik Kakak! Hihihi! Ohh... Aqeel Aisy is the lovely baby's name! Such a nice name kan? CONGRATS guys! Dah dapat sepasang dah... Alhamdulillah... :) More pictures & info about Aqeel's birth... Do visit Shu's Blog! :)
(Picture Source: Shu's Blog)

  • To my UNITEN Friend, Nurul... CONGRATS again on the good news!! Alhamdulillah... Eventhough you went through a hard time dulu tapi tu semua dugaan Allah kan... Tup tup! Dulu you were half-way through, but you got a Boy! Now pun alhamdulillah Allah kasi Nurul peluang lagi... It's going to be a Boy gak kan?? Syukurrrr sangat... Nanti leh arr geng ngan Baby Jr. eh? ;) Nurul, I know you're reading this... (sebab Nurul slalu cakap Nurul baca Blog Nit), so Dear... CONGRATS again and this time, do really take care of yourself tau! Lama sangat tak jumpa Nurul nih... Nanti bila Baby Jr. dah pops out, Nit soh Fadzril message Nurul okeh! No worries... *hugs*
  • Some of my UNITEN Friends are also expecting now... They are Ija Edzuan (due in August), Nana Johan (due end of July), Aion (due in October - I think!), Diana (due in November), and the latest one is Affni (due in December)!! And yeah, not forgetting Nurul (due in December)... Yayy!! Alhamdulillah... CONGRATS ladies! ;D
  • CONGRATS too, to the sweet Kak Shehha - my former officemate!! Hihihi... Kak Shehha, take care tau kali nih! Insya Allah everything's going to be okay... Lets pray together!! :)
(Picture Source: Google.com)

  • Hmmm. I'm still waiting for the update from SueChaon regarding her day today... Dah give birth ke?? Haih! Hopefully everything went well... And Sue, CONGRATS on the newborn!! (harap² your Baby dah keluar by the time I write this!) Bila dah larat, cepat update your Blog okeh!! I'll be waiting....... :)
  • And a BIG CONGRATS to all my Friends who will and already tied the knot recently (last Weekend, Weekend sebelum tu, and the upcoming Weekends)... Ohh! We have more than 14 invites already! Insya Allah mana yang sempat, Husband & I will come untuk memeriahkan majlis korang² okeh!! Kalau tak silap this Weekend ada 3 Weddings... Ain's and sape ntah on Saturday, then on Sunday sape nye Wedding ntah I dah lupa... Huhuhu! Tapi card² yang kitorang dapat sume dah di pin-up kan at our Memo Board at home! So Insya Allah tak lupa punya... :P
(Picture Source: Google.com)


Okay, enough writing now...

Later, everyone! Take good care... :)

No comments: