Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ohh Lina...

;D

Seriouslyyy...

I'm sooo touched with the simple & sweet entry from you! :)

The moment I refreshed my Blog page yesterday, tup tup I nampak ada update baru on your Blog! Ohh... The latest Blog Title really caught my eyes, you know!! :P

I went like... "Ehh ehhh... Entry apa plak Lina tulis nih?"

Suspen okeh!
Hihihi! :P

Well, just to share with all of you...

The 1st Blogger that I met for real was Lina! Like she said in her entry, we met for the first time on the day she delivered her cute little princess, Aleesya! And that was around 3 Months ago! :)

Err... I did blog about the arrival of Lil'Aleesya dulu but not too detailed as the way Lina described it in her Blog! Hehehe... Malu I jap okeh! :P ;D

Okay lah...

I'd like to share some pictures of Lina, Lil'Aleesya & me during our 1st meeting and some additional pictures of the gifts that I posted to Lina for Aleesya! Hehehe...

***On Aleesya's Birth Day - 11th March 2009***

The newborn Aleesya Nurani... :)

The proud Mommy... Lina!! :)

The happy Daddy... :)

The chomel Aleesya... Very gebu kan?? :P

Our 1st meet... Lina, Aleesya & me!! ;D


***A little something for Lina & Lil'Aleesya***

Taddaaaaa!! The awaited CD (with pictures of Aleesya on her Birth day) & some "extras"! :P

Cute lil'romper for cute lil'Aleesya... ;D

A simple card for both Mommy & Daddy Aleesya...

Some messages from yours truly!! Sorry my handwriting tak cantik... :P

Ready to go for Lina & Aleesya!! Alhamdulillah dah selamat sampai pun... :)

Hihihi!

Lina, I hope the pictures (in the CD) are good enough for your view! Sorry if it took a month or more to arrive to you!

Ohh!

Hope you like the cute yellow romper & the card I sent together with the CD... I geram tengok baju baby girls yang banyak jual kat kedai! Chomel kan kannn? Hihihi!

Yessss, Aleesya! Aunty Anita hopes you love the romper too! Kalau Mummy Lina kasi Aleesya pakai, make sure she send me a picture of you wearing it okeh! Hihihi! :P

Alrighty...

Take care Aleesya & Lina!!

To my fellow readers (cam poyo jer ayat nih kan? :P), I'll write again SOON! If you guys nak tengok pictures terbaru Aleesya, go to her Mom's Blog!! She's a big girl now... Hihihi! ;D

Laterrrrrr, everyone!! :P

P.S. Now nak get back to sleep!! I'll blog again once I'm in the office... Insya Allah! :)

2 comments:

Ummi to Hamzah said...

hehe so sweetlah this entry...nanti u nak deliver bb jr i nak gak visit u at hospital :) where will you be going for to deliver baby?

Lina said...

hi anita,
sajer je post an entry for u since u were under the weather a couple of days ago.. i was meaning to post it months ago, but didn't have the time. i was really touched when u visited us, nnt u dah deliver, i MUST return the favour, nak bwk aleesya visit u & baby jr. at ur mom's in shah alam..