Monday, July 27, 2009

Tagged!

Hello, all!!

I'm bored now... :(

Nak tido, dah petang sangat.

My Baby plak, he's currently asleep and nobody's at home now. Boring nyaaa!! Takde orang nak layan me borak. Heh! Err... Takleh online lama² nih. Kang anytime plak my Baby bangun...

I'm here pun just to post this Tagged thingy. Hehehehe! :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tagged taken from: June

1. Name of person who made you laugh last nite?
~ my son, baby Adzryl Faheem... suka tengok gaya² dia waktu tido! macam² pose... hihihi! comel!!

2.What were you doing at 0800?
~ BF my baby. :)

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
~ BF & cuddling my baby. :)

4. What happened to you in 2006?
~ happily in love with my hubby. (masa tu boyfriend laa!) :P

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
~ ntah tak ingat.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
~ air halia & air kosong. tak kira plak banyak mana!

7. What color is your hairbrush?
~ pink.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
~ Astro bill through M2U.

9. Where were you last nite?
~ at home.

10. Where do you keep ur charge?
~ huh? ntah.

11. Do u missed someone??
~ yesss, very much! my dearest husband. weekdays dia tak stay with me sebab susah nak ulang-alik gi keje. :(

12. What's the weather like today?
~ hot hot. melekit okehh! :(

13. What's the best ice-cream flavor?
~ jamoca almond fudge from baskin robbin!!! my all-time favorite!! ;D

14. What excites you?
~ seeing my husband main² with our son, or just pegang our baby je I dah seronok sangat tengok!! :P

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
~ yes! when the right time comes. :P

16. Are you jealous person?
~ yes, a bit kottt. :P

17. Do you talk a lot?
~ yes. I'm very quite talkative! that's what most people said. :P

18. Are you over the age of 25??
~ I'm turning 26 in October 2009! :)

19. name a friend whose name start wit 'A' & 'K'
~ A for Adzryl (my son-he's my everything, not just a friend!! :P), K for Kristina (my ex-colleague).

20. Who's the first person on ur receive call list?
~ either my husband or my dad. tak ingat lah.

21. What is ur dream car??
~ samelah kita June!! BMW X6, in whatever color!! heeee... I'm head over heels with any beemer! :P

22. What does the last text message you received say?
~ from Mawar, regarding the hotel I stayed in Melaka during our BabyMoon. :)

23. Do you chew on your straw???
~ sometimes. haha!

24. Where's the next place you're going to??
~ home sweet home - our home in SK! can't wait to start life on our own. I mean, just my husband, our baby & I!! ohh tak sabar!! ;D

25. Who's the rudest person in your life??
~ not sure.

26. What was the last thing u ate??
~ rice with ikan bakar & homemade serunding ikan.

27. Will you get married in future???
~ I'm already happily married now. :)

28. What's the best movie you seen in 2 weeks???
~ ntah laa. I watch Astro movies jer now. tengah berpantang kan! :P

29. Is there anyone you like rite now???
~ of course. my husband!! but I love him more instead of just "liking" him. :)

30.When was the last time you did ur dishes???
~ errr. since berpantang nih, tak pernah lagi. manja kan? hahaha. overrr tau!! :P

31. Are you currently depressed???
~ no. I don't think so.

32. Did you cry today???
~ nope. yesterday ada lah! *sob* :(

33. Why did you answer and post this??
~ saje suka² sebab boring!! :P

34. Mangsa tag yang lain..
~ anyone, anywhere! :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hmmm.

Pasal 2nd part of 'The Birth Story' punya cerita tu, nanti I post okeh! Now tak banyak free time nak tulis²... I'm sorry!! :(

Later, all!! Take care... :)

2 comments:

Ummi to Hamzah said...

Hehe,syok baca ur entry ni tup tap nampak my name plak in the answer to one of the question (am now online using the WIFI Everly Resort has for its occupants!).

Thank again nit,apparently I da pernah stay here before in 2007 before my brother got married tapi we both tak ingat nama hotel ni.Funny!When I saw the pics to your stay here baru i teringat nak ask you the name of the hotel again sbb i recognize the furnitures featured in your pics hehe.hope you're well!

SurayaHarris said...

i pun rasa nak buat gak tapi xsempat lak..byk kerja kat opis..=)

tapi bestla baca..
=)