It has been a year since we tied the knot on 16th August 2008... Yayy!! :)
It may sound like a cliche, but how time files....... :P
I'm happily, very happily married to the man I love for 1 year today! The clock is still ticking and for as long as I live, I won't stop loving my Husband... Insya Allah! :)
This is just a simple entry for my wonderful Husband, just to let him know how much I care, love, and adore him!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
My dearest LOVE,
Mohd Fadzril Faez...

No words can describe how much I love you...
You've been there for me, through ups and downs...
You're always there to support me in anything I do...
Eventhough you're very busy during the day (at work), but I know that you never forget me!
Ohh!
You accepted my weaknesses and my gerdix'ness too... :P
Baby, you're quite a strict Husband you know...
But yet, you love me whole-heartedly--I know! :)
I love you too, Sayang...and I know you know! (It rhymes! :P)
And...
Most importantly,
You accepted me just the way I am!
Arigato arigato... :P
Ohh Baby Sayang...
Please bear in mind that,
You're here in my heart, always and forever...
No doubt of that!! :)
And so...
Happy 1st Anniversary, my Big Baby!! ;D
Mohd Fadzril Faez...

No words can describe how much I love you...
You've been there for me, through ups and downs...
You're always there to support me in anything I do...
Eventhough you're very busy during the day (at work), but I know that you never forget me!
Ohh!
You accepted my weaknesses and my gerdix'ness too... :P
Baby, you're quite a strict Husband you know...
But yet, you love me whole-heartedly--I know! :)
I love you too, Sayang...and I know you know! (It rhymes! :P)
And...
Most importantly,
You accepted me just the way I am!
Arigato arigato... :P
Ohh Baby Sayang...
Please bear in mind that,
You're here in my heart, always and forever...
No doubt of that!! :)
And so...
Happy 1st Anniversary, my Big Baby!! ;D
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
This is us, exactly 1 year ago...


And this is us now... *ohh! No picture! :P* Happily and blissfully married! :)
Yesss! Not forgetting...
Our 1st Anniversary is more meaningful with the existance of our little precious baby... Adzryl Faheem, our pride & joy! Like I said to my Husband in a text message, He (my Husband) completed me, Adzryl Faheem completed our life, and now... I feel complete as a
So yeah...
Happy 1st Anniversary to us!!! ;D
*
*
*
*
*
P.S. Today is the last day of my Confinement too! Yayy... We turned 1 year married & our baby son turns 44 days old today! Alhamdulillah... :)




20 comments:
happy anniversary babe...mmg cpt masa berlalu.. sayangnya i tak sempat nak bt entry anniversary..almaklum bersalin di kala anniversary..huhuhu..
happy belated anniv nit!!!...
alhamdulillah,,...seronok meraikan anniv dgn the lil one...!! wish u n ur babies best of luck n moga happy sokmo sentiasa!!!
Happy anniversary Knits...Wish ur life full with happiness..Bila nak balik opis? ehehehe..
happy anni babe!!! yeayy!! kita sambut anni sama2!! i loike!! =) si adzryl ni encem la..muke mummy dia.. =)
happy anniversary, kak nita! may Allah bless u guys with a bright future ahead. :)
adzryl comel sangat! love d pic.
happy anniversary nits!!
happy 1st anniversary anita!
adzryl is like his mummy le :-)
happy 1st anni kak nita comel ;)
congrats dear. saya tompang gmbira :) smoga your famili akan bertambah2 bahagia yer ;)
p/s:rasa nak geget itu baby tau...eeei comel!
hepi annivesary dear!
ensem nye Adzryl!! dulu tgk gamba newborn je, tba2 da besar + ensem!!
anita&hubby,
hepi 1st anny to both of u :D
comeynye adzryl..mommy's son rite..heeheh
Happy 1st Anniversary aBgLong n K.Long..
wish u guys happily ever after..
n bg me anak buah byk2..
sorg x ckup..
ekeke..
p/s: miss Adzryl so so much!! kirim salam peluk cium aunt Siha to Adzryl ek, K.Long..
=P
happy anniversary dear...;-)..cepat jek kan..
Happy anniversary~!
=)
happy anniversary anita..
congrats nit on ur marriage anniversary,yup how time flies kan??mine's coming up this sunday.no special plans,hopefully inspite of ramadhan i still get to prepare romantic home cooked dinner to celebrate with Mr. M ;)
Our prayers to u and hubby and not to forget also for our journey towards marriage life being blessed by Allah SWT always with everlasting happiness,ameen.
salam babe...
1stly Happy ANniversary...
wish u both more wonderful marriage years ahead!
&
Mr.Doc & I wish U & Family Salam Ramdhan Al-Mubarak...
semoga Ramadhan kali ini memberi seribu keberkatan :D
tahniah.. selamat menyambut ramadhan..saya link anita ye
Happy anniversary!!!! I had so much fun reading your entries on your childbirth! OMG YOU GILER STRONG OK!!!
i'm a nervous wreck over here!! hehehehe...
congratulations on the handsome addition to your little family :)
hepy 1st anniversary.u guys still look like pengantin baru kay..very romantic!heheh..my 1st engageversary too..hehe..baby u sgt encemmmm
Post a Comment