Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 days to New Year 2010

Yeap!!

Sekejap jer dah akhir tahun...

Only few days left for the new year, people!

Have you fulfill your resolutions for 2009!? Hikk.

As for me, I tak pernah plak set any specific resolutions! Yang I tahu, I want to achieve better things in the coming year tapi tak kisah lah apa benda sekali pun & of course I want to be a better person. :)

And yang sangatttt pasti.......... I nak wish to have 2 kids before I'm 30 years old! Hihihihi. Out of topic tak? I think notttt! Hikk. :P

Hmmmmmmmm.

2 days to New Year 2010... Banyak betul memories in 2009!

Last year, I konon² nak tulis 1 entry & recap pasal my 2008 life & experiences and achievement and whatnot... Tapi niat jer laa nak tulis, tak tertulis pun... Hihihi! Tak tau laa apsal tak tulis. Malas kot? Or tak sempat?? Heh.

Well, this year pun... There's A LOT to tell & share & recap back tapi... I seriously don't know where to start!! Hmph!

Takpe lah... I still have 2 days before the new year. So ada banyak masa lagi nak recap & jot down dulu apa yang jadi kat I throughout this whole 2009 year. Awwwwww... Banyak good & bad memories nih! Yang paling happy of course lah about the birth of our first bundle of joy! The day we became Mummy & Daddy... Hikk! :)

Okay², excited nih!! Nanti I nak tulis gak laa entry recap about 2009! Insya Allah... ;D

Well, until next post lah yer.... Takde idea nak tulis apa dah! Heee...

Good Night, everyone!! Have a sweet dream as it might be one of your last few dreams before the year turns a year older... Hikk! :)

*
*
*
*
*

P.S. Only few days left till my baby son turns 6 Months old. That's HALF A YEAR okehh! Awwwwww!! Terharu plak tiba²... :P

1 comment:

FrH said...

I nak wish to have 2 kids before I'm 30 years old!

same wish dgn i :) but not in 2010 yet ..... haha!