Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby in Blue

Hikkk!

I always think that my Adzryl looks good in pastel colors, especially light yellow & light blue. :)

Hmmmmm.

Lets look at some pictures of my little baby in baby blue rompers!! ;D

Gugu gaga baby!! ;D

Love to see the expressions on his cute face!! *melts*

Can you spot the right dimple? :)

Yes, now he has dimples on both cheeks & paling mahal is his dagu berlekuk... Hikk! ;D

Awwwwwwwwwwww!

Geramnya Mummy tengok gambar² anak Mummy nih! I can't wait to go back & gomol you non-stop!! Hikk.

Ohh... Today is the most senang-lenang Monday! Why I cakap camtu? Sebab I received only 2 calls from my users & due to that, my TL approved us to go back 1 hour early! Yayy... This week I got the earliest shifts so saya lah yang dapat balik paling awal!! What time you must be asking!? 23.30 you all!!! Hikk... Excited!

Oh yeah...

My Husband is on leave from Christmas until 4th January 2010 (yes, kilang dia shutdown lama bila akhir tahun camni) so he gets to send and fetch me from work! Yippeeeee... Seronokkk!!

Now nak update banyak² kat sini then when I've the time, I'll blog again later! ;D

Ohh... I haven't received the Album & CD from Anis@KertasPuteh yet, so once I've got it... I'll share the story of my Adzryl's Majlis Aqiqah & Cukur Jambul... Actually, dah dapat some preview pictures from her tapi takde time nak post kat sini lagi! Anis ada upload the pictures at her blog, gi laa tengok! Pictures Majlis Aqiqah Qaira (baby Amie) pun ada situ. Hihihi. :P

Good night, everyone!! :)

*
*
*
*
*

P.S. More updates on the upcoming MEGA Family Day in the next post!! Stay tune.... ;D

P.P.S. MommaSarah, I baru ada masa nak transfer pictures & videos from my digital camera. Nanti I upload some pictures during your visit to my house lama dulu okeh? Heeeee... Sorry for the delay! :)

8 comments:

Misbehave said...

he's starting to look like u la!! hehe anak mummy la katakan :)

Mrs. Amie said...

Yeay.. tak sabar nak tgk gambar aDZryl botak! yuuuhuuuu comey2... mahal betul senyuman adzryl tau!

Zezzatty said...

comel!dagu lekuk!i likeeee :D

Unknown said...

look at the smile....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wina Momma S and S said...

owh i nampak dimple tu...sooo cute la this baby in blue :-)

Ummi to Hamzah said...

Me love adzryl's photos here too! Makin chomel la dia alhamdulillah..! Hope my baby pun born nanti sihat cukup sifat and makin chomel hehe ameen.btw nit i suka gak ur photographer's work on adzryl's aqiqah etc. They do pregnant mum's outdoor shoot? I teringin!!

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

Rina -- heh. he looks like me or his daddy before this? hikk. :P anyhow, yeah.. anak mummy sungguh dia nih. xleh jauh langsung! :P

Amie -- heeeeee... now dah ada rambut dah. mcm carpet jer. hihihi. tu lah dia. mahal sungguh senyuman si tecik ni. anis pun ckp camtu. hehe.

Zatty -- hikk. that's y la pasal. until now ada lagi. makin obvious kot in real life. hikk. me likeyyy too! :P

Sarah -- awwwww.. thanks momma! :)

Wina -- hihihi. thanks wina! i suka tgk kira senyum gak! chomellll... ;D

Mawar -- alhamdulillah.. yes! :) heh. i rasa dia ada buat. hari tu i wat maternity photoshoot with Kak Zubye @ Eyes of Grace. tapi other photographers yg best jugak is Anis @ KertasPuteh and Zaza @ LensaMama. not bad jugak. try lah. :)

mar!ahaf!z said...

dagu lekuk.. hehe.. tak tahannn...
;)