Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BloggerMommas Lunch Get-Together

Ohhhh!

This is an overdue entry... Sorry, Mommas! :)

Well, I rasa MommaAmie, MommaSue, MommaHanin, MommaWina, MommaIelya dah blog about it. So rasanya tak payah lah kot I nak cerita again kan? Heeeee... Malas sebenarnya! :P

Hmmm. Okay lah I cerita sket...

We had a small get-together on 15-November-2009 at Paddington House of Pancakes, The Curve. Not many turned up but the ones who came dah cukup memeriahkan the gathering. I met new Mommas too! I mean, I've met MommaAmie lots of times dah (babe, you pemegang rekod tertinggi tau! :P) & I've met MommaSue dah few times & I've met MommaHanin once! Hehe. So I'm really excited to meet MommaWina & MommaIelya for the very first time! Pulak tu kebetulan baby Ielya, Isyraf is my Adzryl's birthday partner! They were born on the same day! Cuma my Adzryl tua sket dari Isyraf by few hours jer! Heeeeee... ;D

Okay, people... Enjoy the pictures below! I letak yang nih jer sebab malas nak upload satu². Heeeee! :P

Oh yeah! Thanks to my lovely Husband for the pictures! *hugs* ;D

So here goes!

Presenting....................

*
*
*

BloggerMommas Casual Luncheon! :)

Adorable Tiny Tots.

BloggerMommas Gathering, 15-11-2009 @ The Curve.

*
*
*


Alright!

Hope to meet more Mommas in the future! *ahem* MommaSarah, jadi ker MEGA Gathering on 30th & 31st January 2010 nih? :P

Take care, everyone! :)

5 comments:

Mommy Stephanie Liah And Daddy Remy Rizal said...

huhu meriah,can i join? ;p

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

yes MommaSteph! mesti lah boley... next time okeh? do keep in touch! :)

Lea Shmea said...

Cantiknya pics! All mommas look great!

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

thanks Lea. btw, pixs with u & lil'Nia pun ada tapi blom edit lg. huhuhu. kisses to ur girl. me mmg gewam sgt ngan dia.. comel amat plz! :D see u again sometime!

Wina Momma S and S said...

nita, exactly after a month baru u update..haha!