Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Astro Fest 2010

Yessss!!

Finally, I'm here to update on this event! Walaupun dah lambat and Amie pun dah update Blognya pasal ni, I still owe my Blog an entry about this! Hikk.


So here goes... Entry nih agak panjang & fully loaded with colorful pictures!! So hopefully you guys tak boring yer! :P

First thing first, remember this post!? Hehe.

Well, about a month ago, my new company held a so-called Family Day called 'Astro Fest 2010' for its Staff at the main HQ (Wina dear, correct me if I'm wrong! HQ ke? :P).

It was my first time (duhhh! :P) & I enjoyed my time there!

There are lots of activities there. Siap ada 2 stages for live performances, ada lots of games be it traditional ones & even Wii games, ada macam² lah kat As.tro Fest tu! Heh. Ohh. Since we stayed lama kat situ, dari panas terik sampai lah hujan, so sempat lah jumpa ramai artist! Hahahaha. Macam lah excited sangat jumpa artist kan! Haha. No no no... Everyday pun jumpa artist kat sini, tak heran dah! Ecewahh... Hihihihi! :P

Oh yeah. We arrived at around 4pm plus and went back at around 9pm plus! Yeah. Whole day kat situ! Hihihi. Dalam banyak² activity yang boleh buat kat sana, nyesal plak tak buat Manicure, Pedicure, Hand Wax, etc... Rasa rugi plak sebab semua FREE kan! Uhuk! :P

Hmmm. I rasa my Husband & his sisters (yes, I brought along my 2 SILs) and Amie's family (I have extra tags & since my sister and brother takmo gi, so I invited them as well! Sorry sebab tak dapat nak ajak yang lain sebab limited tags kan!) had a good time too! Makan², minum², playing games, watching live shows, etc... All for FREE!! Ohh. I really hope they did have fun that day! ;D

Alrighty!

Walaupun most pictures mungkin dah di'share by Amie or at my Husband's FB, tapi let me share these pictures with all my readers pulak! Hikk.

Enjoy viewing, people!! ;)

The venue. :)

At the entrance. Sila abaikan diriku yang mok mok itu! :)

Baby A-boy. :)

Baby A-girl. :)

My sisters-in-law. :)

Amie & lil'Qaira. :)

Superheroes yang tak berapa nak super! Hikk. :P

All of us without my Husband in the picture! :P

Some of the many food stalls at West/South side.

Berehat sebentar sambil makan². Masa ni awal lagi. Rugi plak tak makan banyak² sebab lepas tu dah ramai orang & kena beratur panjang! Huhu.

My SILs yang sempat ber'posing sakan kat logo As.tro tu. Hikk. Biler lagi kan? Kena tunggu setahun lagi baru leh posing² gini. Hihihi. :P

Chicken wings yang yummy!!! Sib baik sempat makan sebab datang awal. If not, memang tak merasa laa. :P

Snack time for lil'Qaira. :)

On the way to East side! Again, all of us without my Husband in the picture! :P

Bumped into Siti, my friend cum teammate cum ex-housemate cum ex-colleague (yeah, I sebenarnya ikut jejak my friend tukar kerja masuk sini! :P). :)

Mr Gold Man. :))

Making some chains at the Beads counter.

Little Qaira taking a nap.

Batik painting. ;)

Posing with the peacock girl at the North entrance.

Excited Daddy with his curious baby girl. Hikk.

Diriku yang excited pilih balloons! Haha.

Over excited Mummy dapat balloons yang banyak!!

Alex Raja Lawak on stage.

From Bride2Be to Mom2Be to become Mommies. Friends forever, babe! Cewahh... ;)

Us with our friends, Fida & her husband, Arash. Fida is my husband's Atok's neighbour's daughter so kitorang kenal masa 1st time I beraya as a Wife kat kampung my husband. Kebetulan plak Fida pun keje As.tro. So berjumpa lah! :)

Adzryl -- Yo, Qaira!! Nice bracelet, babe! Qaira -- Heeee.
Thanks. My Mama
yang buatkan. *wink*


We bumped into my Husband's friend, Fara and her family. She's one of the AVP for As.tro CSC.

My friend from ex-company till now.
Yeah, another "gang"
yang tukar kerja masuk company yang sama. Hehehe.
One happy family. :)

My SIL, me and Wina. Plus, the two babies; my Adzryl & Wina's Kira. :)

Another happy family. :)

During one of the performances. These are the girls from Fabulous Cats.

Cat Farish performing on stage.

Black Mentor on stage.

Estranged performance was entertaining. :)

Rich from Estranged. :)


Alrighty then! That's about it...

I'll update more when I have free time okeh!

Take care, all & Have a nice day ahead!! :)

*
*
*
*
*

P.S. Lately nih banyak betul issue Unknown/Anonymous people yang singgah kat Blog or kacau hidup orang lain. I tak faham betul laa. To my besties, hang in there! I'm always with you guys tau! Apa² nanti text I okeh! I'm just a call away!! :)

P.P.S. To my soon-to-be Business Partner (BP), thanks dear! Lets do this together!! Nanti kita jumpa lagi, okay? Thanks for not rejecting me & my business proposal. Plus, CONGRATS to you too because you've made the right decision! We'll do this together, side by side! Yes, it's time to improve our life!! Insya Allah... ;) To the rest of you tak kira di North/South/East/West, email/text me for more info about this great business! Email: anitaluv@gmail.com & YM ID: anitarohaida :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Amie said...

hihihi..entry yg lengkap! sonok kan?

Wina Momma S and S said...

me & my lil family pun ada di situ heheee

babe..the piccas are so gorgeous! best kan event nie? it has improved so much from last year tau sebab tahun ni my ex-bos yang handle the event