Ohhh.
I soooo can't wait for this!! :D
This time my Adzryl dah besar. Mesti penat nak kejar dia nanti! Aiyakkk!
I'm looking forward to a massage & manicure-pedicure session this time! Last year tak sempat, this time harus buat!
Nak tau kenapa excited sangat? Sebab everything is FREE!! Yes, F.O.C! Memang lah excited kan.
Last year ada stage performances (ada artis² perform), lots of games, manicure pedicure booth, massage booth, bouncers for kids, free flow of food & drinks all around the building... Memang enjoy!! :D
So this year, manicure & pedicure is in my list! Sebab last year tak sempat! Yayy! Hihihi.
Anyone going?
Err. Sorry people! This is only for Astrolites and families. Tapi in case you're going, lets meet up!
Ohh I so hope this year I dapat extra tickets lagi. Hihihihi. Later then!
Ehh before that, nak tengok last year punya Astro Fest tak? I ada blog about it. Click HERE. :)
iPad如何屏幕旋转(ipad怎么旋转屏幕方向)
2 years ago





7 comments:
nita..jgn lupakan i ok
menarik!
nak pg lg...get more extra tickets! hiks! :D
wow!!
Siti : haha. insya Allah kalau ada extra tickets. :D
Liza & Elyn : mmg sgt best! sbb everything is FOC! food, drinks, games, mani padi, stage performances... all free flow! hihihi. :D ni kira cam our family day la. ;)
Cha : haha. tgk dulu kalau ada extra tickets yer. :p
naktixxxxheheheh
cepatnya dh setahun yer..ada lagi astro fest!
Post a Comment