Ahh ahhh chooo... Argh!! Hate this sick feeling! Been having running nose since yesterday. And dah beribu kali bersin okeh!! Cannot take it anymore. I don't know why my antibody is sooo weak lately. Asyik sakit jer! Headache & migraine toksah cakap laa.. Dah maa-Ahhh choomm!! Erghh! Bersin lagi... Isk! My face has turned red!! Huhuhu. :(
I guess, the air-cond makes my flu even worst! Betul tak? Tadi "lunch" time elok sket. Masuk jer office balik, terus jadik terukkk!! Menciii... :( :(
You know what? I think it's quite obvious that my voice pun dah jadik sengau!! Sampai one of my user tegur.. "Hmm. From your voice, I think you're having a heavy cold?"... I just said "Err.. Yeah. I'm having one & it's quite bad.. Heh"... "Ohh. I thought it's quite warm over there?"... Dia refer to Malaysia's weather kot. "Well, it is... But I'm in an air-conditioned area so you know...". "Oh my! Yeah². I know what you mean...". Huhuhu. Memahami la plak mat saleh nih! "Bla bla bla.. So is there anything else that I can help you with, Mark?".. "No, that's fine. Take care and I hope your cold will go away soon". "Hehe. Thanks. I hope so. Thank you for calling, Mark!". "Yeah. You're welcome. Thanks Anita! Cheers!". Click! Letak phone dah. Well well, ada jugak orang care kat me time keje nih kan! Hehehe. Seronok jap! :) Oh wait! Another user wished the same to me just now... When I asked him the bla bla bla anything else question, he just replied... "That's fine. I hope your cold gets better". Awww. How sweet! Tergelak jap bila me reply "Hehe. Thanks!". Malu pun ada jugak sebenarnya. Malu okehh! :P
Okay. Enough about my sakit. Hehe. Ehhh... Ok'owww! Ghee. I'm sorry again, people! I did bring my camera to work tapiiii the card reader that I thought I want to borrow from my colleague, dia kasi pinjam kat orang lain. Kat sape tau? Kat Shah!! Pastu dan² plak En. Shah cakap dia tertinggal card reader kawan kitorang tu kat umah! Saboo jer ah Shah oii! :P
So, since I can't upload the photos of the ceritera on last Saturday, the 20th... So I'm going to post up some photos from my Wedding collection! As usual, photos are courtesy of family Hubby punya camera okeh! So excuse apa² yang kurang memuaskan iteww.. Macam gambar blur, gelap or apa² jelah! :þ Hehehe.
Here goes some photos of the BIG DAY... *wink* Bila laa nak dapat from my photographer nihh.. Lepas raya, hopefully!
My Photographer on the left & My Videographer on my right! The feeling? Nervousss!!! Hehehe. :D

My Hubby & His Best Man. (He is one of Hubby's BestFriend! Single & Available tu.. *ahem*) Ehh wait! Hubby nih memandai jer pakai "sunny" kawan dia tuh! Dah gaya cam orang dolu² laa plak! Huhuhu. :P

My sisters... (but without another younger sister-in-law! :P) Hehehe. :)

My Hubby & His Best Man. (He is one of Hubby's BestFriend! Single & Available tu.. *ahem*) Ehh wait! Hubby nih memandai jer pakai "sunny" kawan dia tuh! Dah gaya cam orang dolu² laa plak! Huhuhu. :P

My sisters... (but without another younger sister-in-law! :P) Hehehe. :)
Alrighty! That's about it. Hopefully tomorrow I can post moreee... Sebab esok I'm taking 2nd half day TIME OFF from work. So I'll be back early! Yayy! Dapat balik awal and next week I cuti direct 1 week!! Double yayy!!! Hehehehe.
Will write again esok!! Good Night, ALL! :)





5 comments:
Damn! Red is cool..chantek! Isshh..sume tak sabar nak tgk album masing2 nih..!
sian die...nak raya2 ni, kene flu plak. Sure tak best sgt!!!
Slamat hari raya nita ;)
huhu pengantin baru mmg slalu sakit kot...same with me,ms sebulan dua kawen,slalu sgt sakit2..smpai 2-3 kali pg klinik..kwn2 kt ofis pun tegur,org br kawen berseri-seri,sab pucat lesi jer...hubby ckp kwn dia yg br kawen,wife dia pun slalu je sakit2...dia ckp perubahan hormon org kawen haha agknye lar kan...nyway get well soon..
your red baju is really nice.. seriously.. suka sangat..
knits...u look lovely..wahhh dah jadik wifey..sorry, lambat sangat mereply...and CONGRATZZZZZ.....(sorry tak dtg ada wedding my cousin the same day)
Post a Comment