Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Delicious Cups Is BACK! ;)

Well, well...

The title says it all!!

Yessss!!

I'm back in business, peeps! Yayy!! :D

After 2 + 2 months away from my oven, I decided to heat it up and started baking again!

Ohh... But please note, I won't might not be taking too many orders in a week (not like I used to) because yours truly is still in her HONEYMOON days with Hubby! Hehe. So on Monday & weekends, strictly NO ORDER please!!

I'm sure my lovely customers akan paham kan kan?? *hik* :D

So yeah...

Any queries, please drop me an email at....
deliciouscups[at]gmail[dot]com :D

Ohh... For my contact number, kindly email me first ya? ;)

Sekian terima kasih!

Enjoy the pictures of the cupcakes I made today and 2 weeks ago. *wink*

**1** Colorful Cupcakes for Mrs Nurulzia; a buah tangan to her Aunty! :)





**2** Sweet-looking Friendship Anniversary Cupcakes for Pu3, my loyal Cupcakes customer! (Pu3, next time order awal sket okeh?? Sorry Dear but k'Anita cannot accept last minute order dah... Okeh!) :P


Note: This design chosen by Pu3 is inspired by the design by ilovecuppacakes.com. There's NO such copycat'ing activity here okeh! I'm just tattoo'ing the design that my customer wants. And I'm sooo aware to whose design it belongs to! Period. :)

Last but not least...

Yeahhh...
Any enquiry about my Cupcakes, kindly drop an e-mail to......


Till then, CHEERSSSS!!

XOXO,
Anita@DeliciousCups ;)

6 comments:

goblogbyfarah said...

cantik2!!
hantaran nanti nak order kat u!!!

ladygirl said...

ce state sket credit to sape yg cupcakes Mrs Nurulzia tu..hehehe..

Nadya said...

i punya design xupdet2 punnn..dah berzaman knits!haha

Mrs. Amie said...

chantek Anita.. tapi Anita jauh sgt ler..klu tak mesti Amie mengidam jek, trus order..opss...hehehe

June Azizan said...

anitaaaaaa..comel..

suka sangat..i kat kedah selalu order kat dis lovely lady..for me engagement and wedding..u bleh tgk..

www.sugarbuds.blogspot.com

kalau i dok kl nanti harus order kat u pulak..

ada career day kat MV? damnit! harus pegi,,tp petang nih ada interview kat sepang pulak

lyana said...

knits dear..

of course you are invited!!
gimme you address pleaseeeeeeee ;D