Ohh. Me & my Anniversaries again huh?! Hehehehe... :P
Can't help it. My Calendar is full of Anniversaries & Birthdays! Kalau nak include your Birthday skali, do inform me okeh! *wink*
Hmmm.
Just to share this with my fellow
What I Use/Read/Have During My Pregnancy
I USE... Pureen Maternity Toothpaste
- ...every Morning & Night! Or whenever I feel like using! :P
- I first got to know about this product when I bought & read the Pa&Ma magazine! :)
- I've been using this ever since I got to know that I'm Pregnant! It tastes okay, just like the normal toothpaste.
- The reason I bought it at first, was because of the word 'Maternity' on it. Heh. It's the first ever toothpaste that I've came across and is safe for Preggers! Like the so-called slogan on the packages says, "Safe for Mommy, Safe for Baby". Ohh love the words! :)
- FYI, reasons being that it is SAFE for both Mommy & Baby are because.... (Read on!)
- No Fluoride
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- No Saccharin
- Ohh. And this toothpase is also Recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding. :)
- I admit, I'm not good in writing Reviews, so more info on this toothpaste, kindly visit here! :)
- So yesss, GO GET ONE at your nearest store!! In my case, I bought it at Jusco as it's nearby our house! :)
I USE... Bio-Oil
- ...to get rid of the stretch marks, if there's any! (I tak kenal camne rupa stretch mark iteww so better get ready kan?) :P
- Just bought this a couple of weeks ago.
- Have started using it last week, but not on regular basis though. Heh! Was quite lazy & I know it's not good for the tummy kalau malas² nih! So that's why... InsyaAllah I will try to make it a habit soon as my baby bump is getting bigger and bigger! I'll show you my baby bump picture later! Hihihi. :P
- More info, kindly visit here! :)
I READ... What to Expect When You're Expecting Book.
- Ohh I sooo love this book!!! ;D
- Bought it yesterday with Hubby at Borders! (I was on Sick Leave yesterday due to ligamen-pain on the left hips since last Monday! Huhuhu. Tapi sempat gi Mid V & The Gardens kan? Hoho! Haruslah exercise pinggul & hips ku nih betul tak?! :P :P)
- This book I tell youuu.. Very informative & very useful for Preggers! I love every details they have in the book & I would highly recommend it to not only Moms-to-be out there, but also to those planning to conceive!
- Ohh. This book offers so much more from your Pre-Conception time/planning, till right after birth! You know, the Book Title says it all! What to Expect When You're Expecting! Hehehe. So GO GET ONE & you'll love it for sure! ;)
- Some Synopses & Reviews on the book, click here! :)
Alrighty.
That's all from me today!
Hope you've enjoyed your reading! Thanks for your time! Weeee... :P
Ohh. Anddddd...
HAPPY 5 Months Anniversary
to my Lovely HUBBY!!!
*hug hug kiss kiss* ;)
to my Lovely HUBBY!!!
*hug hug kiss kiss* ;)







9 comments:
happy 5th month anniversary nita :) mesti glowing je kan now expecting baby!take care and follow regularly regime produk2 tu,mesti berkesan ;)
Hope dah 5 tahun pun..u still buat entry every month anniversaries kay dear...huhuhu...happy anniversary!
anita..snap la pic ur tummy..mesti dh comel kan..huhuh
happy month anniversary..!!
take care ye preggie mommy..
memuahxx..!!
knits, sy ade kasi award..nanti ambik yek..
thanks ALL!
insyaAlah katak_ayu! hmm nnt i upload k diah. pix dh snap tp segan nk upload. hehe. okeh yat, nnt sy amik kt blog awk. ehh lels! thx yer sist! hmmm. mawar dear, thanks too! :)
happy anniversary..i love visiting ur blog, always chearful la u. ;)
anyway, ur entry is getting more and more informative. for me hahaha. ;D
also i have updates for u regarding bersalin: hosp putrajaya is a BIG NO-NO, and hosp serdang is recommended. also hosp selayang is good..hosp sg buloh pun SILA JANGAN LIST.
thats all from me and do take care dear!
buku itu nampak menarik :D
yup..yup..yup...im using that tooth paste also..;-)
Post a Comment