Monday, April 6, 2009

Part 2 - Shopping for Baby Jr.

Alright!!

Lets continue... :P

I've been editing and sorting out the pictures from my digital camera since dayssss but only now I'm able to ngengade post them here! Hoho! :P

Well, here are the remaining items that we bought for Baby Jr... (so far) ;D

*
*
*


MOM'S CARE Little Ones Carnival


Day/Date: Tuesday, 31st March 2009
Venue: Ampang Point

Ohh!

Remember this previous entry? :)

Uhmm... There was a MOM'S CARE - Once a year SALE at Ampang Point from 19 to 31st March 2009 and since both Husband & I were on leave on that 31st, so we head straight to Ampang Point once I'm done with my Check-Up at KKSK that morning!!

I was sooo excited eventhough I just had my first I thought scary but it turned out biasa² jer ATT jab at KKSK pagi tuh... Hehe! Semangat lagi tuh eventhough ala² letih sket kan... :P

Oh well, arrived at Ampang Point and tak tunggu lama... The Bargain SALE was exactly in the middle of the Mall so we quickly head to the SALE's entrance, grab a basket and began pusing² cari barang Baby Jr. and of course, grabbing some stuffs on the way! Hehehehe..

I sukaaa sangat most of the baby clothings there (1; sebab sume cute²!! 2; sebab seriously they were CHEAP!!) but since my Husband had "the look" of jangan-nak-ngengade-beli-baju²-lagi warning look... So had to control myself from buying any baju!! Huhuhu.. Frust betul! To my lovely Husband, iyer Sayang... Me tak beli baju dah untuk Baby Jr. okeh!! Kita cari barang lain plak... :P :P

Okay!

So here are the things that we managed to grab that day! *wink*

Hasil shopping di MOM'S CARE Little Ones Carnival... ;D

An Infant pillow... So soft! Thought of buying the Toddler pillow once baby dah besar sket... Hehe!

3 basic items (basic ke? ntah... :P) - Newborn EasyWrap, Hooded Towel & Baby Blanket!

Washcloths & Mitten/Booties...

2 cute Baby Bibs!!

There were 2 packets of Baby Bibs with different designs... I love the other set too but takkan nak borong sampai dua² set kan? Memang laa cute tapi takleh arr spend melampau² and beli terlebih dari keperluan kan kan?? So that's why I opted for this one instead... Because I love the 1st Bib design - Mister Fix-It!! Sooo like my Hubby!! ;)

Honestly, agak cheap lahh the baby stuffs kat carnival tuh! Because later after that, we went pusing² kat atas Ampang Point and went into MOM'S CARE boutique... Price memang totally different from the ones yang on SALE kat center court Mall tu! Hehehe! So puas hati laa kiranya nih! ;D

Okay, nexxtttt!!! :P
*
*
*

Online Shopping - Cassey Boutique

Day/Date: Received on Tuesday, 31st March 2009
Venue: Home

It's my very first online baby shopping!! Heh...

What's inside?? *wink*

I've been browsing lots of online shops lately and even before I got married bla bla blaaa and somehow, I came across Cassey Boutique and decided to buy something there!

So here is the result of my impromptu shopping... :P

Can you make out what are these?? :P

Yesss, a Bodysuit/Romper!! I love the pastel greenish turquoise color! ;D

A FREE Bib that comes together with the Bodysuit... :)

Ohh!

Lets see how it looks like if Baby Jr. wears both the Bodysuit/Romper together with the Bib, shall we?

Taaddaaaa!!! :P

Cute isn't it?? Bodysuit from Baby Patch & FREE Bib from Carter's! ;)

Ohh both the colors of the Bodysuit & Bib blend nicely!!

FYI... Soo, the owner of the shop sent the package to me via Pos Laju on 30th March and it arrived safely to our doorstep on 31st!

So that explains whyyy I took the package picture in the car, and later I took some pictures again once we're home... Hehehe! :)

Alrighty...

That's all from me now!

FYI, Husband & I tak keluar sangat on last weekend! But we did buy something for Baby Jr.! Hahaha. Cannot resist! :P

Later I'll update again okeh... Tak sempat lagi nak snap the picture! :P

Take care, Everyone!!

Will write again when I've anything on my mind to blog about... *wink*

5 comments:

Cik CT said...

bestkn shopping baby items...so cute..

Mrs. Amie said...

wah knits.. banyaknya beli..best! comel sume.. hihihi... nape i tak rajin mcm u nak tgkap gmbar satu2... ish.. later2 la...sonok kan?>

E`n1x said...

the colors are lovely! one can go nuts over baby stuff... i know i did =P

Unknown said...

ahad lps akak gi moms care gak kt ou. saje tgk2 brg utk sab nye baby nanti.tp x tau jantina lg kan.so akak hold dulu.geram tul tgk baju2 kt ctu.comellll

sabrina.h said...

best nyeeeeeeeeee!!!x sabar x sabar nk shopping huhuhuu gerammmmm betul tgk baju2 baby tue....my sis pun dasurvey2 brg baby for me,hehehe sab x survey apa2 pun kekekeke eh cassie boutique tue best gak yeh,comey2 baju dia...