Monday, April 6, 2009

Famous in a blink!?

Hihihihi!

Perasan sudahhh...

Nothing much to write here but check this out!! :P

Hohoho... Tu pun excited & kecoh nak story-mory kat sini kan?

Sorry geng! (ada geng kah saya di sini? :P)

Tengah
boring at work nih while counting minutes to go back at 00:00! Urgh!!

Ohh supposedly I balik kerja at 01:00 but I got 1 hour time-off so boley balik awal sejam! Yayy! Hehehe!

Ohh yeah!

Tomorrow I'm on leave AGAIN (2 Tuesdays in a row)!!!

Why??

Firstly...

Tomorrow is my next Check-Up appointment at An-Nur! Can't wait!! Haruslah I nak sampai awallll cam last time and esok, I nak tunggu betul² depan pintu (side kiri) so that leh rempuh pintu tu bila Nurse bukak... Hahaha! *evil grins* Nahhh... JK!! :P

Secondly...

It's my lovely Parents' 30th Wedding Anniversary!!!

My Parents dah pesan awal² soh cuti sebab they plan to have dinner & celebrate it together with everyone including their sons-in-law (my brother-in-law & my Husband, of course!)...

So being me yang kalau boleh bukan nak cuti jer, tapi nak berenti terus (I wish!!) so of course laa I dah awal² apply leave for tomorrow kan? Kebetulan pulak esok ada Check-Up kat An-Nur... Lagi laa sakan nak cuti! Hohoho! Tapi yang tak bestnya sebab Hubby cannot cuti so most probably we're going to be the last couple to arrive at dinner! Have to wait for him to balik kerja & fetch me at home, then baru gerak jumpa my family!

Where about?? Nanti I'll blog about it okeh... *wink*

Ohh! Which reminds me to charge my digital camera's battery... Don't forget, Anita!! ;D

I'm going to be 26 Weeks Pregnant tomorrow!! ;D
(Picture Source: Google.com)

Till next time!

Laterrrr... :)

1 comment:

nurulzia said...

happy anniversary to ur parents..kem slm kt dorg yek..