So here goes!
*
*
*
Tagged By: MissAmie*
*
Questions & Answers
1) Apakah nama blog anda sekarang dan kenapa anda memilih nama itu?
...The Wifey'ship Journey!! ;) Previously, it was "...The Journey Towards Ever After!!" (time tu masih lagi bertunang) but when I got married, I changed it to the current one! No specific reason... I'm a Wife and this is my journey! As simple as that... ;)
2) Apakah link blog anda sekarang dan bagaimana boleh timbul idea untuk menamakannya seperti itu?
http://thebrideandgroom.blogspot.com... I was a Bride-to-be and now I'm a Mummy-to-be! For me, eventhough we're married now but I'll always be his Bride and he'll always be my Groom!! So that's why I decided to remain with the same blog address! Thinking of creating an official website but dah ada orang guna nama tu for Wedding website... Huhuhu! Nevermind! Blogspot pun okay jugak!! :P ;D
3) Apakah 'method' penulisan dalam blog anda?
Hmmmm. If you read closely and if your daya imaginasi tinggi, you can imagine that my method of writing kat sini sama cam the tone or the way I talk in real life... Seriouslyyy! Sometimes, I even say-it-out-loud whatever yang I tulis sini... Cam sambil cakap, sambil type! Hahahaha! That's just me... Penggunaan bahasa pun ikot suka hati jer.. I prefer rojak language!! BM campur English... Sebab that's how most of us talk pun kan?? Kalau tak suka cara saya, sila tekan the 'X' button at top right corner of this page... Thank you! :)
4) Pernah terasa nak hapuskan blog anda?
So far I'm loving it! Rasanya tak perlu nak "hapuskan" Blog nih kot... Tapi sesape yang bosan and tak suka Blog nih, sila beredar yerrr... Peace!! :P
5) Apakah pendapat anda mengenai blog kepada pemilik blog yang tag anda ni?
MissAmie... I can say that she's a close Blogger to me! Made few attempts untuk berjumpa tapi asyik tak jadik... Haha! Love her Blog & the way she writes... Kitorang slalu tukar² opinions on things to buy for our coming soon Baby... So yeap, the friendship is great! Babe, bila laa jodohnya mau ketemu yer... Ohh! My Husband keje on Saturday, 18th April nih.. Mau jumpa kah itu hari?? Anyone nak join?? Hehehe! Ohh by the way, Amie got married in July 2008 and me in August 2008... The similarities between us yang sangat obvious now is... We're both Preggers and InsyaAllah both will give birth in July 2009!!! Yayy! All the best to us! *wink*
Sekarang saya nak Tagged lagi 10 orang...
1.... Mrs. Shariman
2.... Mrs. Zia
3.... Misbehave (Babe, mau visit you nanti!!! How to exchange CTC # nih? :P)
4.... June
5.... CPM
6.... Mommy Rayna
7.... Mrs. Bojed
8.... Mrs. Izam
9.... Kin
10.. Miss Sha
*
*
*
Okay, I'm done!!!*
*
Sila lah buat Tagged ini yer wahai rakan² sekalian... Sape² nak buat pun boley! ;D
See you in my next entry!
Daaaaa... :P




3 comments:
dear,
emel me ur number @ as_moloko@yahoo.com
then i'll text u for confirmaton aight!
mwahx!
Hi Mrs Bride..
Nak panggil apa ni? Selamat berkenalan.. and thanks for dropping by EOG blog and for the comment too..
sedang pregnant ye? congratulations! mesti tak sabar2 dah tu ye :D
meh la akak amikkan gambar awak pregnant ;-)
ok take care!
knits..sy dah buat..huhuhu
Post a Comment