I'm trying my best to stay positive here...
BUT!!!
It's almost "LUNCH" time now & I really reallyyy don't know what to eat!! :(
Aiyakkk. I'm being sooo paranoid now! Isk isk...
Off for "LUNCH" cum Dinner now okeh... Later!!
*
*
*
*
*
***Updated***
Ohh!
Just got back from my "LUNCH" break...
Hmm.
Cuba teka I makan apa tadi?
I seriously have no idea what to eat especially dengan condition "diabetes" yang tiba²
So I went out to the Street Mall and had dinner at The Penang House... All by myself!!
Haihhh... Cam biasa laa! Kat ofis nih kan I "loner" sket! No friend/colleague to have dinner with... Nobody to chitchat with during makan²... Sebab tu sanggup gi kuar makan sorang! Kenapa I cakap takde kawan kat ofis nih?? Ahh malas nak cite... :P
Hmm...
Apa kata I list out kan apa yang I makan hari nih okeh?
Saje² for my own review (and for YOU to comment on as well, kalau boley!) :)
For Lunch/Brunch: I had a bowl (or 2 bowls? Sebab makan 2 kali...) of Coco Crunch Duo & Fitness cereals with Full Cream Milk...
For Dinner (cum my "LUNCH" time just now): I had "Dried Chilli Fish Fillet with Rice" and minum air kosong (Mineral Water to be exact!)...
Hmmm.
So what do you think!?
I'm being konon² tough on the outside but deep down inside.... I'm scared!!! :(
Ohh dear Husband, nak balikkkk!!! Takde mood nak kerja... Dok ingat pasal "sakit" nih jer!! Can I quit now!?? Huhuhu...
I'll write again later!
Daaaaa...




1 comment:
sedapnyeeee dy chili fish fillet..yummeh!!!
Alhamdulillah uri u da naik, bole la bersalin normal..*clap clap*
Post a Comment