Monday, January 4, 2010

6 Months Old

Yayy!!

Alhamdulillah...

My baby has turned 6 Months young today! Hikk. :)

Husband & I are soooo blessed with the existence of our little baby.

Ohh! FYI, I figured out that I was pregnant when our marriage turned 3 Months old, but at that time, I'm already 1 Month plus pregnant!

And now....

After 6 Months of giving birth to a beautiful handsome baby, I can proudly say that we made it through the half year period of being Mummy & Daddy!! Yayy... Selama almost 43.5 days berpantang kat umah my parents, then we started to raise our baby on our own, under our own house's roof! Hikk. Ntah pape jer description! :P

Yeah, senang cerita... We're proud parents of Adzryl Faheem!! ;D

Hihihihi.

As a first time Mom, I learned A LOT from our Adzryl. :)

Yang paling² bermakna is... He taught me to be more patience! Hikk. Thank you, angel! :)

Well... Nanti I nak share some videos of our son.

Guess what!? Instead of mengesot or crawling secara 'reverse', he can now move forward tau!! Few days before he turned 6 Months, I dah perasan. Tapi bila dah masuk 6 Months, lagi obvious! Dia rajin practice kot... Practice makes perfect, kan sayang Mummy? ;D

Ohhhhh.

There's so much to tell! Nanti lah satu² I share okeh? :P

Well well...............

To my lovely handsome son,
Adzryl Faheem :)
Mummy & Daddy love you soooo much!!!


Happy 6 Months old, Darling!!!

Semoga anak
Mummy & Daddy
sentiasa dimurahkan rezeki,
dipanjangkan umur, bertambah comel
& handsome,
bertambah cerdik
& intelligent, sentiasa sihat & active,
sayangkan Mummy & Daddy :),
dan hidup sentiasa diberkati
Allah SWT.
*amen*
Ummuuuahhhhh... ;D


*
*
*
*
*

P.S. Today is Amie's 1Y6M Wedding Anniversary too! Hikk. Kebetulan I gave birth on Amie's 1st Wedding Anniversary! Then 2 days after that, Amie pulak gave birth! Sangat kebetulan kan?? Kuasa Allah... Babe, Happy 1Y6M Wedding Anniversary to you & Aril!! :)

P.P.S. I'm on leave today especially for our Adzryl. Today dah nak kasi dia his first solids. Plus, ada si tecik's 6th Month Check-Up. Awwwww. Can't wait! :)

No comments: