Firstly, *sob*... :(
My baby is a big baby now & he's going to start on his first solids!
I'm excited, happy & sad at the same time! Is that normal? :(
Hmmmm.
Well, to show some support to his upcoming milestone... Husband & I have gone through some readings, surveying this and that and finally decided on what to feed him for the very first time.
We have decided to start his first solids with plain rice cereals! :)
Reason being, it's easy to prepare and plus, with my working hours yang masih ntah pape nih, I don't think I'm able to prepare him homemade porridge! I'm sorry, darling... Nanti bila Mummy dah kerja normal hours or during the weekends, Mummy will spend time to cook for you okay? I promise! Insya Allah. :)
Well, so here are some food & books that Husband & I bought as a preparation towards our son's first BIG DAY! His first day eating solids, that is! Hikk. :P
Hmmmm.
Well, the books sangat berguna tapi I masih dok baca lagi lah buku² tu... But I personally like the green book! The title, When and What to Feed My Baby. Yeap! Sangat berguna. You can find/buy the books here! Well, I beli direct kat kedai MLO sebab dekat jer ngan our house. Hehehe.
Refer here for the Baby Food Guide book. :)
Refer here for the When and What to Feed My Baby book. It's a good reference & there are even recipes inside! Yayy! :)
Alrighty!
Will update more on our Adzryl's milestones at 6 Months old SOON!
Till then, toddles everyone! :)
****Pictures are all courtesy of my darling Husband. Thanks, Hubs! :)
iPad如何屏幕旋转(ipad怎么旋转屏幕方向)
2 years ago




1 comment:
Fadzryl bagus ek.. nak dia tgkap gambar.. i baru je nak tgkap gambar food Qaira, Aril dah kata, "apa awak bt nie?". ada ker? hahha.. bagus bagus.. adzryl dah boleh makan! yeay!
Post a Comment