My baby is almost 6 Months now. ;D
Husband & I are soooo excited!!!!!
Why??
Because...
1) He's turning HALF A YEAR old. Alhamdulillah... :)
2) We've been Mummy & Daddy for almost 6 Months now. Alhamdulillah! :)
3) On BF, I'm going to get the 'Diploma in BF' soon! 6 Months is my first target! I almost achieve that! Hikk! Alhamdulillah, rezeki anak... :)
4) Our Adzryl is going to start on his first solids when he turned 6 Months! Yes, Husband & I decided to start giving him solids on his 6 Months Birthday!! We're going for his 6th Month Check-Up on that day and in the afternoon nak start feed him. Awwww! Actually kan, I'm quite down when I think about it sebab tau nanti mesti rindu BF moments ngan dia but at the same time kan, I'm really excited to see him eat, eat & eatttt!! Hikk. We'll see how it goes. ;D
5) Husband & I will start planning for our
6) Alhamdulillah our Adzryl's Majlis Aqiqah & Cukur Jambul went very well the other day. And so, we're now planning for his 1st birthday party in July 2010! Hikk. Since his birthday will fall on a Sunday, so memang just nice nak buat birthday party kan? Oh well... The plan is, either to have his birthday party at our home sweet home (I think our house's compound sesuai untuk tu) OR we'll have a vacation (again, just the 3 of us!) to celebrate it, then only have his birthday party on the following weekend. Okay ker ekk? Hikk. Tengok lah camne. It's still too early to confirm this. Apa² pun, it's either family vacation OR birthday party! Insya Allah... :)
7) I'm going to start NEW in February 2010!! I'll tell you about it later... *wink*
8) Insya Allah a new business with my dear BloggerBuddy (yes, she's the closest to me now! Babe, betul tau... :P) will commence soon! Please pray for us! :)
9) Our Adzryl is turning 6 Months old and I'm already picturing myself with a bulging tummy in 2010! My Husband is going to pinch me when he reads this!! *LOL*
10) Our Adzryl is turning another Month older and why can't I be excited about it?? Hikkk. I'm proud of you, son! ;D
That's about it!
Nextttt entry, please! :)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
P.S. On a different note, it's my eldest sister, Along's Birthday today. Yes, she's a NEW YEAR baby okeh! HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, Along!!!! Many happy returns to you in 2010 and years after. Angah doakan Along diberikan rezeki anak in 2010! Insya Allah... Your time will come soon! Just never stop praying for that! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment