Everyday is a new day for all of us but tomorrow is extra special! :)
Tomorrow is the 1st day of year 2010 and you can
Hikk. Nevertheless, 2009 is a very special year to most of us here! Well, at least for Husband & I, 2009 is very special indeed. :)
Hmmmmm.
I didn't get to do this last year (I think so) so here goes... Ehh wait! I did have a recap entry last year on the very last day of 2008. Hikk. Nak baca entry lama dulu, exactly 1 year go? Click here!
Hikk. Ohh memories... That's what having a blog is all about, no? :)
So yeah, now let me recap back the memories of 2009 that I still & will always remember. :) Ohh! This will be a veryyyy long entry! I purposely wrote it down in details. Kan I dah kata, 2009 is a very special year! :)
Oh well, in 2009.....................
January 2009
-- 1/1 : My eldest sister, Along's 29th Birthday! :P
-- I was 3 Months+ pregnant! Awwwww... :)
-- Celebrated our monthly Wedding Anniversary! (yeah, we celebrate all our anniversaries from date bercinta, date nikah & date bla bla bla... Date bertunang jer jarang celebrate! Hikk!)
February 2009
-- 1st prediction by my gynae on our baby's gender. She was right all along! Dah memang rezeki 1st baby dapat baby boy kot. Just like my 1st instinct. :) (Recap the entry here!)
-- Our Baby Jr. (yes, that's our baby's nick name when he's still in my womb) very first "Quickening". Awwwww! Blessed!! :)
-- My Husband left
-- Celebrated our 6th Month Wedding Anniversary!! It has been half a year... Awwwww! (Sue, kita nikah same date kan? Kebetulan... Hehe!)
-- Turned 20 Weeks pregnant by end of February 2009. Yippeee! :)
-- My bestfriend, Ejin gave birth to her 2nd baby. :)
March 2009
-- Revealed my FM-holic self. FM = Fridge Magnets! Hikk. Yes, I'm a collector!!! Come come sape² nak kasi I FM baru... Yat & Ejin, ada FM baru for me ek?? Thanks ladies... ;D
-- Revealed the gender of our first baby, our Baby Jr.!! Yes yes, it's a BIRDYYY!! Hihihi. Alhamdulillah... (Recap back the entry here) :)
-- I voted EARTH!! I did join the EARTH HOUR moment! Well, did you? Excited betul masa tu! :) (Recap the entries here & here)
-- Received more & more gifts for our Baby Jr. :)
-- Turned 6 Months pregnant! :)
-- Had the detailed scan at An-Nur Bangi.
-- A Bloggermate gave birth. :)
April 2009
-- Received more baby gifts. :)
-- Shopping for our Baby Jr. We had so much fun!!! ;D
-- Bought some stuffs from Cassey Boutique and has been reviewed by them! It was our Baby Jr.'s first rompers that I bought online. Hehe.
-- More obvious movements from Baby Jr. (inside my womb). Awwwww! Precious!!
-- Displayed the "Mum-to-be On Board" sticker on my car. Hikk. It's once in a lifetime thing to do tau. Lepas nih takleh display dah, kena display "Family on Board" or "Baby on Board" plak! Hikk. :) (Refer the entry here)
-- Celebrated our 8th Month Wedding Anniversary! :)
-- More Bloggermates gave births. :)
-- End of April, we had the unforgettable 3D/4D scan at VC. Unforgettable sebab it was so-so and disappointing experience for us. (Refer the entry here)
-- Felt "Braxton Hicks" for the first time. :)
-- Bought some pregnancy books. (Refer the entry here)
-- Went to Pureen Stock Clearance SALE for the first time. (Refer the entry here)
-- Some friends and bloggermates gave birth. :)
May 2009
-- More obvious movement from our Baby Jr. Our Baby Jr. dah mula timbul² kan diri kat my belly. Dah start nampak terbonjol-bonjol sana sini. Hikk. I was around 29 Weeks pregnant at that time. Awwwww... Memories!!! :)
-- 7/5 : My only brother, Amir's 15th Birthday! :P
-- Ntah macam mana, I've been informed that I have "Gestastional Diabetes". Huwaaaaa... Dah towards the end of my pregnancy dah masa tu. Sib baik this is due to pregnancy jer, bukan original ada penyakit tu. Huhuhu.
-- Celebrated our 3 Years 6 Months "Couple" Anniversary. :)
-- Turned 8 Months pregnant in the middle of the month. Wowww, so fast!! :)
-- Eventhough I'm heavily pregnant, I didn't have a protuding belly! I'm glad. Hikk. :)
-- I fell on my back masa nak turun katil. Tiba2 I panicked but alhamdulillah I was okay & takde luka or sakit apa2. Fuhhh... :P (Read the entry here)
-- Celebrated our 9th Month Wedding Anniversary! :)
-- More shoppings for Baby Jr. Me likey!!
-- Funny and ntah apa² experience with my pedestal at my desk (kat office). Hahaha! :P
-- Started to drink Air Selusuh (made by Dato' Mufti Selangor as his family is sort-of my family's
friends). :) (Refer the entry here)
-- Updated my FB's album & blog with my baby bump pictures!! Awwwwww... Memories again!! Almost every week/month amik gambar my belly! Hikk. :P
-- Attended one of the last Weddings before I went into Labor. Wedding my Husband's bestfriend. CONGRATS again to Helmy & Nisya! :) Masa nih I memang dah ala² sarat dah. Hikk.
-- More bloggermates gave birth! :)
June 2009
-- Turned 34 Weeks pregnant on 2nd June 2009. :)
-- Had a Maternity Photoshoot with Kak Zubye @ Eyes of Grace. Love all the pictures! Awwww... Memories again!! ;D
-- Husband & I attended the FREE Antenatal Class organized by An-Nur Specialist Hospital. :)
-- Read at lot & preparing myself for Labor. Huhuhu.
-- Assemble Baby Jr.'s crib. Thanks, Husband! ;D
-- Experienced "Heartburn" for the very first time. Uhukkk! Hate it! :(
-- Celebrated our 10th Month Wedding Anniversary! Wowww dah 10 Months masa tu... Hikk.
-- Celebrated advanced Father's Day with my in laws.
-- My kaki dah start bengkak. My mom said tu antara tanda masa bersalin dah dekat. Heh.
-- At almost 37 Weeks pregnant, I tend to get sick (Read: Feverish) and if you read here, I rasa macam Allah did granted my wish & our Baby Jr. did listened to me pasal suruh keluar awal dalam 38 Weeks. Wowww... Jadi lebih kurang macam yang I nak! Hikk. Alhamdulillah... :)
-- Attended the last Wedding before I gave birth! CONGRATS Hanie! Thanks for inviting ya. Ohh I met Amie & Diah for the very first time masa Wedding Hanie tu. :) (Refer the entry here)
-- End of June, Our Baby Jr.'s head has engaged kat tempat sepatutnya. :)
-- End of June, I started to feel the cramps at my ari². Another sign of Labor, I think! :)
-- Joined the Hot Mama Contest organized by Mummy Qis. Tapi tak menang pun! Haha. :P
-- More child birth preparations... Awwwww! Tak sabar betul masa tu! ;D
-- Prepared the Hospital Bags for Baby Jr., right on time! Just few days before the "ARRIVAL DAY". :)
-- Some friends & bloggermates gave birth! :)
July 2009 (this month, I'm going to go into details sket! :P)
-- 1/7 : The menstrual like pain started to haunt me! Huhuhu. :( And more "Braxton Hicks" felt. Yes, I was still working at that time. Still on UK shifts but kebetulan my Papa offered to send me to work & my Husband will fetch me back tengah² malam. :)
-- 1/7 : Prepared my Hospital Bag. :)
-- 2/7 : Read this post!! Rasa macam I dah ada instinct yang our Baby Jr. nak keluar awal kan? Heh. Kebetulan betul... :) (Read the entry here)
-- 2/7 : Another Bloggermate gave birth! It's Ariba! CONGRATS dear! :)
-- 3/7 : My Uniten junior, Faryza gave birth! CONGRATS! :)
-- 3/7 : I was sick!!! Headache, coughing, slight fever & still having the menstrual-like pain. :( Had lunch with my close Uniten friend, Sara. I purposely wants to take MC today (Read: Hehehehehe. Teruk kan leh "plan" the MC!? :P) but tup tup I memang tak sihat betul. Huhuhu. Tak sangka plak that's the sign that I'm already in labor. Heh. Tak sedar pun my cervix dah start bukak. Heeeee! :P (Read the entry here)
-- 4/7 : The HIGHLIGHT of 2009!! It's a remarkable HISTORY in my life!!! The day my Husband & I become PARENTS! Awwwww... It's the sweetest thing ever! Soooo happy & sooo blessed with the little bundle of joy! Awwww... I can go on & on & on pasal ni... Hikk. Thank you, Allah! :)
-- Read here for the Birth Announcement from my Husband. :)
-- Read here for my very 1st entry after becoming a Mummy. :)
-- 5/7 : My close bloggermate June gave birth! CONGRATS darling! :)
-- 6/7 : My close bloggermate Amie gave birth! CONGRATS babe! Hikk. Bila Amie bersalin lepas June bersalin, rasa kelakar betul. Bukan apa, tak sangka kitorang 3 (June, Amie & I) bersalin berderet hari. Hihihi. :)
-- Some friends & bloggermates gave birth too! :)
-- 4 days after his birth, our Adzryl Faheem had his first ever official photoshoot! Soooo cute!! Refer to Kak Zubye @ EOG page. :)
-- 16/7 : celebrated our 11th Month Wedding Anniversary... This time, with a baby!!! Awwwww... :)
-- My confinement begins right after I gave birth! Hikk. Of course lah kan! I undergo the confinement -period at my parents' house in Shah Alam. :P
-- Some friends & bloggermates visited me during my confinement. Thank you, ladies! :)
August 2009
-- 4/8 : Our Adzryl Faheem turned 1 Month old! :)
-- 16/8 : Celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary with our little one with us! Awwwww... Priceless moments! :)
September 2009
-- 4/9 : Our Adzryl Faheem turned 2 Months old! :)
-- Started work in middle of September.
-- First time berpisah few hours with my baby sebab dah mula kerja. Sent him to the babysitter & 1st day hantar tu I cried macam apa jer. Huhuhuhu. Sedihhh wooo. 1st time berpisah walaupun for few hours! :(
-- Sambut Ramadhan 2nd time with my Husband & 1st time with our little baby. :)
-- Won cash price RM400 from Cari.com.my sebab jawab survey. Heh. Rezeki baby! :)
-- 30/9 : My Husband's 29th birthday!!! Celebrated with our little one! :)
-- Jusco card expired on my Husband's birthday. Haha! Senang nak ingat bila nak kena renew. Hikk. :P
-- Some friends & bloggermates gave birth this month! :)
October 2009
-- 2/10 : My Mama turned 54 Years old. :P
-- 4/10 : Our Adzryl Faheem turned 3 Months old! :)
-- 12/10 : 100 days being Mummy & Daddy! :)
-- 19/10 : My 26th birthday!! 1st time we celebrated my birthday with a 3rd person. Sape lagi kalau bukan si tecik kesayangan saya tu. Weeeeee... ;D
-- BloggerMomma gathering at Kenny Rogers, Sunway Pyramid! 2nd time jumpa Sue & Zatty but 1st time jumpa Hanin! I had a great time, Mommas. Thank you! :)
-- Some friends & bloggermates gave birth this month! :)
November 2009
-- It's UK Daylight Saving Time!!! Bluerghhh... Tak suka! :P
-- 4/11 : Our Adzryl Faheem turns 4 Months old! :)
-- Went to Pureen Warehouse Sale for 2nd time with my Husband & si tecik comel Adzryl. But it's my Husband's 3rd time there. :P
-- Had funny
-- 15/11 : BloggerMomma Lunch Gathering at PHOP, The Curve! 1st time jumpa Wina & Ielya. 2nd time jumpa Hanin. 3rd time jumpa Sue & ntah kali ke berapa jumpa Amie! Haha. Babe, kan I dah cakap I jumpa you paling banyak sekali! Hikk. :P
-- Again, rezeki anak...... Pasal apa? Some of you dah tau, nanti lah I reveal it here okeh? :)
-- An old Uniten friend, Nurul, gave birth this month! CONGRATS, Nurul! :)
-- 26/11 : My younger sister, Abby's 22nd birthday! :P
December 2009
-- 1st time ada "lalat" singgah blog nih! Sabar jer lah. Gi syhhh syuhhh jauh²!!!
-- 4/12 : Our Adzryl Faheem turned 5 Months old! :)
-- 4/12 : My Papa turned 56 Years old! :P
-- 14/12 : Majlis Aqiqah & Cukur Jambul Adzryl Faheem!! Alhamdulillah it went well & smoothly. Nanti I blog about it okay? :)
-- 15/12 : Our Adzryl Faheem dah botak!! Husband cukurkan abis rambut dia & Mummy tolong cukur sket². Hikkk. ;D
-- 16/12 : Our 1 Year Tunang'versary! Heeeee... Saje nak nyelit gak tulis! :P
-- Planning a MEGA Gathering for Mommies & family with Sarah & Amie, at PD in this coming January 2010. Come & join us, people!! :) InsyaAllah, we'll make it happen. Yayy! ;D
-- Bought lots of baby stuffs for our darling baby! Awwwww... :)
-- Our baby is turning 6 Months in few days!! Awwwwww again! :P
So..........
I guess, that's about it!
Sungguh panjang berjela kan I tulis? Tulis cepat² nih takot tak sempat nak post before the clock strikes 00:00!!
Ohh... I patutnya balik kerja at 00:30, meaning on 1-Jan-2010 dah tu tapi sebab it's New Year's eve... So dapatlah balik awal sejam macam masa Christmas's eve last week. Sejam jer??? Tu la pasal. Sabar jer lah. What to do... Huhuhu. By the way, yessss... It's my 3rd year working on New Year's eve!!!! Rasa pathetic tak? Hahahaha... Takper lah. Lagi 40 minutes nak balik dah. My Husband amik lagi this week!
Yayyyy... Tak sabar nak jumpa my 2 babies! Hikk. :P
So well...
My next post mesti dah in 2010. We can never turn back the time! Awwwww...
So 2010, here I come!!!!!! You better be good to me okay, 2010!? *LOL*
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, everyone!!!!
I wish & hope that everything you wish for will come true...
Insya Allah! :)
Take care, all!
Good Night! :P
I wish & hope that everything you wish for will come true...
Insya Allah! :)
Take care, all!
Good Night! :P
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
P.S. Again, the New Year picture is courtesy of my beloved Husband. Thanks, baby! :)
P.P.S. Honestly, I don't remember most of my in laws' birthdays... Err, sorry! But well, in between the months, there are birthday wishes & celebration for my in laws too! Hikk. :)




9 comments:
happy new year 2010 nita and family :)
awwwww..the june one is sooo sweet..u really wrote in detail huh..it was nice meeting u.hope 2cu again nx yr..who knows u'll be my mentor nx yr ;p
happy new year mom!
happy new year to u too dear....many more wonderful memories ahead
ohhh, mcm tgk tv rintitan 2009 bile bace entri ni nita! details and lots lots of memory! ;)
happy new year to u and family! same2 doaka yg erbaik utk tahun2 akan dtg ;) take care
p/s: selepas beberapa tahun kite ni tak jumpe since form 3, tuisyen time :) akhirnya berjumpa kmbali ;) thanks for coming!
gila panjang entry ni nits..naik juling mata..hahaha..neway happy nw year ya!!! mcm baru je jumpe nits kat sunway dulu :P
entry paling panjang pernah i baca kat ur blog..ekeke..ni mesti tgh takde kerja kan..
happy new year..wah..rajin gile wat entry ni..nice..;-)
baru i perasan..
ur son birth date same as my late dad birth date!!! 4th July!!! awww how i missed him :( tibe tibe..
Post a Comment