Friday, January 29, 2010

So Long & Farewell

Ohhhhh.

I have mix feelings now! :) :(

(Picture Source: Google.com)

Part of me is feeling quite SAD and another part is feeling very EXCITED!

Hmmm.

Sad sebab I'm going to leave this place for good. :( Excited sebab I'll be joining an interesting company next week! :)

Hmmm.

This is what I've been waiting for, kan? All these years........ Well, January 2010 marks my 3rd year with this company! Fuhh. Tak sangka lama dah kat sini. :P

There are too many memories here!! Met lots of people... Made lots of friends... Been through lots of ups & down, lots of laughters, happiness and cebik² muka too (Read: Marah, Menyampah & Geram). LOL.

Hmmm.

Well, yes people! I won't be coming here again starting next Monday. Kenapa? Heeeee. Today is my last day lah!! Isn't it obvious already? :P

Hmmm.

The day has finally come, huh? Macam tak percaya jer I'm leaving this place. :)

I'll be joining toottt on 2nd February 2010, insya Allah! Hopefully everything will turn out fine in the new place. *ahem* I still nak tulis as tootttt. No big deal pun kan walaupun I tau ramai dah tau I nak join company mana! Haha. :P

Hmmm. Okay lah.

I'll continue later yer!

Now I've to clear up my PC. Nak save apa patut dalam External HDD, then delete lain² apa yang patut. *sigh*

Talk to YOU later, okay? :)

*
*
*
*
*

P.S. My team is throwing me a Farewell PotLuck Party during "Lunch" time kejap lagi! I tatau nak rasa apa... Yang pasti, I terharu nih! Hihihi. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

betul lah
mmg susah nakn tinggalkan company yang kita dah serasi bersama
lagi2 keje best, ada environment yg best
tp kalau ada offer yg better
nak tak nak kena gak tinggalkan..
demi kebaikan sendiri