Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adzryl's 1st Birthday Preparation *Part 2*

Helloooo!! :)

First of all...........

A cake is a must-have in every Birthday parties. For me, it's kind of important to have one as it's the climax of every party! Hikk. At first, I thought of having a jelly cake for Adzryl tapi bila fikir² balik, jelly cake tu takde lah besar mana. Takut tak cukup plak for all my guests. Hmmm.

So yes!!! Finally........

I found the right cake maker for Adzryl's 1st Birthday Cake!!!!!!! ;D

Before this, I was confused between these 2 makers... Either Lilian or Mardhy, but since my bestfriend Ejin suggested Mardhy, her old friend from Uni, so i decided... Why not!? :)

Ohh FYI, Ejin has tried both Lilian's and Mardhy's service. Lilian is a pro, no doubt because her cakes are all pretty & awesome!! While Mardhy on the other hand, is quite new in the business but her designs are nice!! Ejin has ordered few times from Mardhy for her son's Birthday, 2 years in a row... I think! (sebab 1st birthday her son she ordered from Lilian tak silap I) Hmm. So that shows how much she trusted her kan? Plus, Ejin commented that her cakes are not only pretty but delicious too! Waaaaa... Penting tuh!! Let me quote her again... Not only cantik but sedap! Betul betul betul... Hehehe.

These are some cakes made by Lilian (taken from the emails she sent me)...

Wedding cakes. :)

Boys & Girls Birthday cakes. :)

Once of my favorite! :)

Well, I agree that Lilian's a PRO!! ;D

She can make cakes for any occasions, be it for birthdays, weddings, and even "naughty cakes". If you know what I mean. Haha! I have lots of Lilian's cake designs emailed to me long time ago including "naughty cakes" tu. Sapa² nak tengok, email me! Hahaha. Ohh. Masa I dapat pictures tu semua, I dok ber'email² dengan Lilian untuk discuss pasal hantaran cake. But end up, tak jadi order! Susah nak contact Lilian nih because she does homebased business kan and takde blog or whatever pun. I dapat her contact number pun from my friend, Ejin. Oh yeah. I think now Lilian deal or ada link with Eventus tak silap. Because I see her cake designs semua Eventus yang promotekan. Hehe.

And here are some cakes made by Mardhy (taken from her Cake-blog)...

Those are cakes, alright!! Nice huh? :)

Another example by Mardhy. :)

Well, for me, Mardhy is still pretty new in the business sebab her designs so far tak banyak yang related to Birthdays. Mostly related to Weddings, hantaran, and novelty cakes paling banyak! Niceeeee... But of course, expensive sket lah kalau the whole cake memang 3D kan! Hehehe. So for Adzryl, I'm still looking for the right design! Haihh...

I emailed Mardhy the other day and she replied soon after. And last night, she called me for the very first time as promised. :)

Ohh... She sounded almost & sooo familiar! Haha. She sounded like my friend, Ejin!! Especially the way she talk & her accent... So very the British! Hihihi. Me likeyyy!

So we talk and talk, discuss and discuss...

Boy, I still don't have any designs in mind lahhh! How nih!? Hmmmm.

Well, Mardhy is free for 4th July 2010... Yayy! That's most important kan? The design boleh fikir² lagi... Hehe.

So yeah, I've made up my mind!

Mardhy is the chosen one for making our Adzryl's 1st Birthday cake!!! Awww... :)

Okay lah! Got to go now! Nak cari designs for Adzryl's 1st Birthday cake! ;) Daaaaaaa...

*
*
*


P.S. Nanti bila semua dah settle, I'll share the links to my Adzryl's 1st Birthday Party vendors alright! Now kena remain secret dulu... Bukan apa, takut tak jadik! Haha. Ntah pape jer kan! :P

8 comments:

Jaja® said...

hmm... kalau first birthday cake comes from secret recipe teruk sgt tak mama dia? =p

CuppyCakeMommy said...

babe,,nti update i about the prising oso k

AIRA HANIZA said...

Cantik2...I suka!!!

ARIBA said...

bestnya..dah prepare for adzryl first birthday bash..semua cakes itu sangat lawa..bestnya!!!..i even dont have the time to think about it..:-(..busy uruskan my parents skrg ni..

fizamior said...

Wow!!!!! Nice cakes... Adzryl's 1st bday sure grand nnt nih... Hihihi.....

Mrs. Amie said...

Lilian punya cake mmg superb babe! I pun ada tanya quoattion.. but susah nak tgk sbb thru email jer.. payah i rasa..hahaha... neway bagus bagus.. teruskan preparation tuh ok!

Unknown said...

blh x nak email Mardhy and Lilian? sbb nak order cake
pls mail me. idakhairiyah@gmail.com. tq

Byzura Mj (By) said...

nit. bagi link web dia...